#99. You break up, but it's not what he wants.(Part three)

You break up, but it’s not what he wants.(Part three)

 ***Still his p.o.v.

Zayn: Niall led me to the back and sat me down in a chair. He handed me a rag and I proceeded to wipe my face off. I stared into the mirror at my red-eyed self and shook my head. “I look terrible.” I said giving him a small chuckle and he shook his head in response laughing a bit. “Nah mate. This is how you’re supposed to look when your hearts been broken.” He said shrugging his shoulders and I nodded. “We need to get back out there, Zayn.” Niall said giving me a pat on the back. Even if I wasn’t up for it, I knew he was right. People paid to see us perform and I couldn’t let my personal life get in the way of that. Letting out a deep sigh I slid out of my chair and followed Niall out of the room and back on to the stage where the other lads were. They were already doing the Twitter portion of the set when we arrived. The crowd cheered loudly as Niall and I walked out on stage and we both gave them a small wave. “I’ll read the next one.” Niall said turning toward the screen behind us excitedly. “I'm here and I can’t stop thinking about you either…even after all this time, Zayn.” Hearing my name I turned toward the screen staring up at the tweet. She’s here…she showed up. I turned back to the crowd letting my eyes scan the seats once more. Where is she? I couldn’t find her. “Mate she’s not out there.” Louis said sending me a smile pointing past me. I followed his finger and sure enough there she was. I rushed over to her engulfing her in a tight suffocating hug. “I shouldn’t have left that morning. I was so stupid.” She murmured against my chest. “I love you, Zayn. Be my boyfriend again.” She said softly looking up at me and I nodded in response. “Let’s not do this again.” I said quietly before pressing my lips onto her quickly.

Harry: “[Y/N]…do you still talk to her Dani?” I asked shoving my hands into my front pocket and she raised her eyebrow at me nodding. “Yeah I do, why?” “Do you know where she lives?” I asked ignoring her question. “She’s staying with her mum.” She said sitting up on her elbow. I nodded and turned to leave the room. “She won’t be there though, Harry. She’s still at work.” She called out and I glanced over my shoulder at her waiting for her to continue. “Coffee shop around the corner.” She said biting down on her lip. I clenched my teeth and the whole time we’ve been rehearsing for tour in this studio and she’s been around the corner. I muttered a low thank you and rushed out of the studio and around the corner. I stood there for a moment just staring at the little coffee shop…what was I going to say to her…would she even want to talk to me…screw it. I let out a deep breath that I didn’t realize I’d been holding and made my way into the coffee shop, there she stood behind the counter. Smiling brightly at the barista beside her. I walked over to the counter biting down on my tongue. “Hello, what can I get for you?” She asked before her eyes caught sight of me. She stared up at me with wide eyes. “Harry?” She asked with wide eyes. “Um…hi [Y/N] do you think we can maybe…I don’t know talk.” I asked shrugging and she nodded slowly giving her coworker a look before walking from behind the counter, following me to an secluded table to sit. I shut my eyes and gathered my thoughts rather quickly. “Before you say anything [Y/N] I…I just wanted to say I should have never let you get away. I know it’s nearly been a year, but I still love you. I need you…even after trying to distract myself all this time. I want you so badly. Does that make me a fool? I mean for still loving you so much even after all this time.” I said opening my eyes and staring at her from across the table and she sent me a small smile. “That’d only mean I'm a fool too, Haz.”

Liam: Her eyes welled up with tears as she gave me a small smile. “Even after how things ended, Li. How can you still love me?” She asked shutting her eyes. “Because I know it’s you that I want. I don’t care anymore about what happened before. Whether you fell out of love with me or not. [Y/N] I’ll always want you. That’s all I’ve ever wanted since I laid eyes on you. That’s how I can still love you [Y/N].” I said softly taking a hold on her face. “I love you and I won’t stop no matter what happens.” I said wiping away the tears that had fallen from her eyes. She opened her eyes and stared back at me. “Do you really mean that?” She whispered and I nodded. “I meant every word of it.” She pressed her forehead to mine and let out a shaky sigh. “I missed you so much.” She whispered her breath hitting my lips and I shook my head disagreeing. “Not nearly as much as I missed you.” I said giving her a small smile. “Seriously Liam, I missed waking up beside you every morning…or having your arms wrapped around me when we would sleep at night. I missed everything about being with you.” She said as more tears escaped her eyes. “Stop crying, love.” I said gently rubbing at her cheeks with my thumbs. “I'm sorry I j…just love you so much. And I—“ I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers softly. “Stop apologizing. We’re fine now.” I whispered against her lips.

Louis: I watched her continue to gather her things. “Stay” I repeated a bit louder taking a step closer to her making her stop in her tracks. The clothes she held in her hand fell to the ground but she didn’t turn to face me. “I don’t want you to go any where, [Y/N].” I said lightly placing my hand on her shoulder. “I want us to live together…” I said letting my hand drop from her shoulder. “I was never mad at you for leaving…I was more hurt than anything. Hurt because you didn’t believe that I loved you as much as I did.” I said running my fingers through my hair. I heard her sniffle a few times before turning to face me. She stared back at me with sad watery eyes. Without saying any thing she wrapped her arms around my waist and she continued to cry into my chest. “Lou I'm s…sorry I hurt you. I know y…you love me. I l…love you s…so much.” She said stumbling over her words. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to pull her body closer into mine. I pressed my lips to the top of her head. “I’ll always love you, [Y/N]. Promise me you’ll never try to leave me again.” I said against her hair and she nodded. I pulled away from the hug giving me enough space to see her face. I took her face in both of my hands and raised her head so I could stare into her nearly bloodshot eyes. “Promise me you’ll never do that again and that you’ll never forget how much I love you.” I whispered. “I promise Lou.” She said softly and I pressed my lips to hers. I'm not going to let her leave me again. I can’t lose her…I won’t lose her.

Niall: I drove to the address she’d given me, still slightly shocked she even responded. Hopping out of my car I made my way over to her front door and pressing the doorbell. I stood there for a few seconds before she opened the door with a baby attached to her hip. “You got here pretty quick.” She said laughing a little as the baby in her arms cooed reaching out to me. [Y/N] opened the door wider and let me in her house giving me the way to her living room. I sat down on the couch and she sat beside me sitting the baby in between us. “[Y/N]..I—“ “She’s yours.” She said cutting me off. I raised my eyebrow at her. “Uh excuse me?” I asked nearly choking on my saliva. She ran her fingers through her hair and put the baby on her lap. “Addison is yours.” She said glancing down at the baby in her lap. “Wait…so you kept my daughter from me for an entire year?” I asked restraining myself from raising my voice. She nodded looking up at me with a guilty expression. “I wasn’t going to keep her…that’s why I left…but I couldn’t do it.” She said sniffling a little. “So why didn’t you come back?” I asked staring down at the baby…my daughter in her lap. “I was scared Niall. I didn’t know how you’d react.” I nodded. “Can I…um…can I hold her?” I asked looking at the little girl as she stared up at me with identical eyes. I reached for her and Addison slipped off her mother’s lap and into my arms giggling at absolutely nothing. I held her closely to my body as a smile found its way on my lips. “You’re both coming back with me…I came here today set on getting you back…so that’s what I'm doing [Y/N]. I bringing you and my daughter back home with me.”