#61. He's Jealous

Niall: “Aw , Ni , your so cute when your jealous !” “I’m not cute , i’m just mad. his hands were practically on your bum!” “Don’t exaggerate Niall , his hands were on my back , all he wanted was a picture!” “Whatever” You could tell he was pretty upset about it , so you cupped his face gave him a kiss , and said “he’s no competition for my Niall” And in the matter of seconds a smile crept onto Niall’s face and he was blushing.

Louis: The smile on Louis face diapered , and anger was replaced with it, his hands were balled up in fists , and the normal cheery sparkle in his baby blue eyes was replaced with stormy grey ones. You immediately noticed this , so you backed away from the cashier and to Louis. You thought Louis being jealous from the cashier at Victoria’s secret  was just adorable. But you knew you needed to calm him down or he would just crack. So you put a comforting hand on his chest and kissed his ever so red lips. “I’m yours , don’t worry” And with that , everything was back to normal.

Liam: You were at the Funky Buddha with Liam tonight and everything was going great, until one of the bar tenders there got a little too friendly with you , and Liam was present when it happened. Right away there was punches thrown , blood everywhere, and before you knew it , you and Liam had gotten kicked out of the club.On the taxi back home , Liam was silent and didn’t look you once in the eye . He was knocked up pretty bad with cuts and bruises, and you felt so bad. “Li , come on talk to me” still no response. So you gently took your hand and move Liam’s face closer to you so you could look at him.and kissed every bruise and cut on his face and , there was  no further reassurance for that incident any longer now that Liam was happy again.

Harry: You had finally forced Harry to go shopping with you and it was a big mistake. First off was your favorite store , Primark. Everything was going fine until you needed help with getting your size from one of the top racks. Harry was about to go reach for the shirt that was just out of your reach when one of the boy employees ran to you , took your hips in sway with his , gave you the shirt and smiled at you. You knew Harry for sure was going to get extremely mad , and when you saw Harry’s red face and his constant playing with his hair  , you knew you were right.He eagerly took your hand with his , and rushed out of the store like it was his life mission. When you were about a block away from the store Harry stopped and whispered to you “Your mine , don’t forget that” And with a cheeky grin on your face , you kissed his neck and softly whispered “I know.”

Zayn: You were at a one direction concert , cheering on for Zayn , when some random guy came up to you , kissed your cheek and then ran the other way, out of no where .Zayn was on the side of the stage and witnessed the whole entire thing. His face immediately red , and he started to bite his lip continuously , as a result for this Zayn missed his cue for his solo in “Over again”. He was so mad for the while concert and didn’t look you in the eye the whole way through. When the concert was over you went to the dressing room and tried to comfort Zayn by rubbing his back , he was still distant with you though , but you knew this whole thing would blow off in a day or 2.