#107. You turn him on then leave.*

You turn him on then leave.

Harry: The two of you laid on the bed, you straddling his waist with your lips attached to his neck. You trailed your tongue slowly across it, apply pressure as you grew closer to his sweet spot. His hands found their way to your hips, his grip tightening as he let out a throaty groan while you lightly began to suck on the spot. You could feel his length growing harder underneath you. His warm hands moved slowly to the hem of your shirt, as his hands made their way to your breast. You pulled away from his neck slightly letting your cool breath hit the love bite. Leaning forward you let your lips his sweet spot quickly, but let your lips stay against his skin. “I have to get to work Haz…I can’t be late again.” You breathed against his skin as he let out a frustrated groan.

Liam: He laid face down on the bed as you gently let your hands massage over his back. He let out a satisfied sigh as your hands moved further down his back. “Press harder.” He mumbled into the pillow and you complied. Pressing your fingers harder into his back making him let out a slight moan. You bit down on your lip as he continued to let out moans into the pillow his face was buried in. You let your hands move further down to his lower back, rubbing over the spots he whined about hurting him. Letting your hands slide off his back you moved away from him on the bed, your feet hitting the ground. He flipped over, his back now pressed on the bed. You let your eyes wander over his body, noticing a slight bulge in his sweats. “Why’d you stop?” He said adjusting himself. You shrugged. “It’s getting late…figured I could start making dinner now.” You said shooting him a mischievous smile. “We can order out…just keep going.” He pleaded, his eyes burning with lust, but you just shook your head. “I feel like cooking.” You said smiling down at him as you made your way to the door.

Louis: You wrapped your legs around Louis’ waist as he carried you around in the pool. You pressed your lips to his forcefully, taking him by surprise. Your arms wrapped loosely around his neck, your fingers tugging at the ends of his hair. Your legs wrapped tighter around him as he pressed you against the edge of the pool. You took his lip between your teeth, biting down on it lightly forcing him to let out a groan inside of your mouth. The motion of the water had your bodies rocking slightly together, both of your parts colliding with one another. His hands cupping your bottom as he tried pulling you closer. You bit down harder on his lip grazing your tongue graze it softly. His hands found the strings to your bikini bottoms and he fumbled with them. “Come on, we can be quick.” He breathed into your mouth as he continued kissing you. You shook your head, breaking away from the kiss. “The guys should be here any minute Lou...” You said letting your legs float from around him. You gave him a small kiss on the lips, unraveling your arms from his neck you lifted yourself out the water.

Niall: Your hands encircled around his bare waist as he continued brushing his teeth. Your fingers danced dangerously close to the border of his shorts and you felt him tremble slightly underneath your touch. “What are you doing?” He asked his mouth muffled by his toothbrush. You pressed your lips softly on is back. “Nothing.” You breathed and continued gliding your fingers across his skin. Your hand dipped a bit lower, not fully inside of his shorts and he jumped a bit at the sudden movement. You proceeded to let your fingers move slowly across the area right before his length causing him to let out a groan as he spit out the remainder of toothpaste in is mouth. “[Y/N]…what are you doing?” He asked once more, his voice slightly strained. A giveaway that he was growing rather pleased by what was happened. You raked your fingers upward, out of his shorts kissing his back once more. “Nothing. I need to go to the market…I’ll be back.” You said against his back before walking away slowly.

Zayn: He sat down on one of the dining table chairs as you walked slowly around him, letting your hands glide over him. You sat in his lap once you made it completely around him, slowly whining your hips on him. You looked over your shoulder at him, noticing his bottom lip taken between his teeth. Remembering the routine from your lessons, you turned around toward him lifting one of your legs to his shoulder. He stared into your eyes with raised eyebrows and an amused expression on his face as he brought his hands to your waist, which was quickly swatted away. “Babe, you’re not supposed to touch me.” You said still grinding your body into his slowly. You could feel him growing through his jeans and he let out a low moan as he stared at your body move seductively to the music playing faintly in the living room. You lowered your leg from his shoulder wrapping it around the back of the chair, letting your body lean back as you continued moving your hips on him. The song faded out and a new one began as you hopped off him smiling down at him. “Where are you going?” He asked as he watched you pull on your sweats and a small shirt. “I have my lessons babe, remember? I just wanted to practice a little before it.” You said leaning forward pressing your lips to his quickly.