#31. His reaction to seeing posters of himself in your childhood bedroom.

His reaction to seeing posters of himself in your childhood bedroom...

  Louis: You and Louis had been dating for a while, and he’s been constantly bugging you about meeting your family. You had meet Louis’s many times and had become so close to his mom and all his sisters. You finally caved and agree for you to take him to meet them. The next day, he booked you guys two tickets to your hometown. You hadn’t told your parents you were coming because you wanted to surprise them. When you got to the door, your mom started to cry and ran to hug you both. Your mom had been wanting to meet him too for so long. Your parents immediately hit it off with Louis, telling jokes and telling embarrassing stories from your childhood. After super, you guys were sitting in the living room. Your mom leaned over and whispered into your ear, ” If I knew you were going to be coming, I would have taken down all those posters of him in your room”. You blushed, forgetting all about that. Louis overheard and stared back with big eyes. ” What?” he said curious. He immediately jumped up from the couch and ran up the stairs to your bedroom. Wide - eyed, you ran after him. Before you could stop him, he was already in your room, laughing his head off. ” Y/N, there must be more than a 100 pictures of me in this room” he said in between laughs. He noticed you standing there, blushing red and looking a bit embarrassed. ” Y/N, I take this as a complement. A huge complement” he said smiling, and pulling you in for a hug.

     Liam: For your one year anniversary, Liam had surprised you with tickets home. He had known how much you missed your parents, and had also really wanted to see them again. He had already met them when they came to visit, and Liam loved them. Your mom greeted you two with a fit of screams and wails at the door and showed you guys to your room. When you two got upstairs, your mom told you, you two could sleep in the same room together. You were surprised with the news, but when you opened the doors you saw your mom had set up the blow up bed for Liam. As you walked into your room, you noticed it was just how you had left it when you left for university. Your old record player, your hot pink bedspread, your wall full of pictures of Liam Payn-. You had totally forgotten about that, and tried to get Liam out of your room. He was playing with your stuff animals and putting his bag down, when you told him your mom had called you two. Just as you two were about to leave, he noticed. He turned to you confused. ” Y/N, is that wall full of pictures of me?” he asked. ” Yes Liam, please don’t tell me you think I’m a total weirdo”. He looked at you and laughed, ” Y/N, I find it absolutely cute just like you” he said pinching your cheeks. “Wait Y/N, did I really look like that when I was on the X- Factor? I look like Justin Bieber’s older brother” he said laughing. ” No wonder Niall always loved to hang out with me. I looked just like his man crush”.

·         Harry: Ever since you had shown Harry your childhood bedroom, he couldn’t stop laughing. You had taken him to your hometown to meet your family, and he had insisted on you showing him your childhood room. You two sat on your bed while he took in the whole room. ” I am at a total of 246 pictures, Y/N” he said. You just sighed and checked your twitter on your laptop. As he was looking around, he finally stopped and stared at you curious. ” What now Haz?” you said annoyed. ” I’m just thinking, with this many photos of me, you must have had a tumblr” he said cheekily. He grabbed your laptop and started running around your bedroom with you chasing after him.

·         Niall: Since you two had stepped into your dad’s house, Niall had insisted on seeing your bedroom. You had promised to show him later, but secretly were procrastinating it off. You had forgotten until now that it was full of posters of him and the boys. After enough pleading, you finally agreed and showed him your room. When you stepped inside, he was immediately taken back with all the posters. ” Wow Y/N, you weren’t kidding me when you said you were a fan” he said. He walked up to you and kissed your lips. ” But for some reason, I find it another reason why I love you so much”. He pulled you onto your bed, and things started to get heated. You were in the middle of an intense make-out session, when suddenly he pulled back. ” What’s the matter Niall. Did I hit your braces again” you asked. Niall got up from the couch and walked towards your dresser. He picked up your picture frame, and you immediately started staring at the ground. ” Y/N, is this a photo shopped picture of me and Liam kissing?” he asked. ” Yes” you mumbled. ” Did you ship Niam babe?” he asked again. ” Yes Niall” you mumbled, yet again He broke out in a fit of laughter, falling to the ground in the process.

·         Zayn: You and Zayn were going to spend a couple days with your family, and you knew he would bug you to see your room. In advance, you had told your mom to take down all your posters not wanting to embarrass yourself. As you entered your room with Zayn, he looked a bit shocked that it wasn’t plastered in posters. You two sat down on your bed, and started looking through a photo album that he found. You had the sudden urge to use the bathroom, so you excused yourself and left. When you got back, you noticed that he had found a box under your bed. In it was all the posters your mom had taken down for you. He turned to you with a smirk on his face. ” You really loved me didn’t you Y/N ” he said. You noticed his face go big when he picked something out of the box. ” Y/N, is this a fanfic, written by you?” he asked laughing. Embarrassed, you tried grabbing the fanfic out of his hands but he had run into the guest bedroom and locked himself in there. After 15 minutes, he emerged with a smile on his face. ” Y/N, even though I usually hate fanfics that are written about me, this was really good. I loved it” he said kissing your forehead. ” I need to tell the fans this” he said before taking of to grab his phone.