meeting Ellie (revised)

POV Theo

I roll over in my bed to see I have woken up 30 minutes before my alarm. rising from my bed to follow the scent of breakfast coming from down stairs . As I walk down stairs I see my personal chef, Romeo, is making my typical breakfast. 2 Plain pancakes with raspberry sauce and fresh fruit, a cup of black coffee and a scone." Thanks Romeo" I say and push in my bar stool and head up the stairs to get ready for my day. I walk into my closet and select one of my favorite suits. A sleek clean dark navy suit. I quickly comb my hair and rub on some Hugo boss cologne. I check the time and see I have just under an hour to get to the morning meeting . I walk out side and see my black Audi waiting out front for me,keys already in the ignition.

I get in and roar the engine and hit the road. I arrive at knight enterprise with 10 minutes to spare. Walking into the conference room, where our meeting will be held soon. I place down my brief case that has all my notes about our business in China. Slowly my co workers and other investors shuffle in through the doors but one girl caught my eye. I have seen her a lot when we were younger. She has grown into a gorgeous woman now. Her golden blonde hair pulled up into a messy bun. Her nails are perfectly painted and her outfit hugs her curves in all the right places. I guess I have been staring at her for a while because I was pulled out of my stance by my dad clearing his throat and saying" well thank you everyone for coming to today's meeting. We are excited to say knight enterprise has built a new building in China and as of now we are doubling in stocks and Market exchanges".

Everyone claps and shows their excitement but I can't help looking over to my right to see that intriguing girl; not showing one bit of remorse what so ever. Her cute plump lips in a slight pout and her sky blue eyes are slightly squinted. By now everyone one is chattering among themselves. I see out of the Conner of my eye the mysterious girl gets up and leaves. I stand up and hurry to follow her. I catch her right before she gets into the elevator. I clear my throat and say " well hello beautiful I couldn't help but notice your pained face back in the meeting".

Her checks get dusted with a light crimson color as she plays with her single bracket on her right arm. " oh um yes I have a major headache. My friend took me out to celebrate my 21th birthday and I may or may not have had a tad bit to much to drink".

I smirk and say " well My I take you out to lunch. The best cure to a hangover is to eat a nice lunch with a handsome guy"I winked at her.

" is that so. I have never heard of this remedy before, but where would I find a handsome guy to take me out to lunch? Unless you were talking about yourself that is " She giggles

I chuckle " well isn't someone sarcastic. My names Theodore knight but you can call me theo or Mr. knight. I don't know if you remember me , last time we meet I was under 5 feet and was like 7 ".

She bursts out into laughter " oh can I call you Mr. Knight what are you some kinky guy or something. I will call you theo thank you very much. I do remember seeing you around as a kid .more then once actually but I was just to shy to talk to you at events so I stayed away .my names Elizabeth as a refresher but I like going by Ellie".

I can feel my neck heat up as she called me kinky." Well Ellie for your information I like to be called Mr. knight because it shows my level of power and hard work I have put in to getting to where I am at. Not because I have so erotic fantasize, unless you're into that?". I snorted again at her

" well I can agree that that dose show your power and hard work but it's to up tight for me. And no I am not into that kind of thing". She laughs

" also it's a shame you hide away , I remember always having a crush on you when I was little. By the looks of it my crush is still there haha" I laugh nervy