Married my valentine

Theo pov:
The last couple of weeks have been hectic. From my car crash to Ellie being attacked by our "security guard". It's just been crazy and it made me really think how much I don't want to lose Ellie. I want to be with her for the rest of our lives. After Ellie and I were released from the hospital we both decided we want to get married soon.
So the last couple of weeks Ellie's mom and my mom have Been helping Ellie with wedding arrangements. We chose the date of February 14. Yes Valentine's Day because Ellie thinks that will be so romantic.
Everything for the wedding is almost done. Ellie found her dress, we found our location for the ceremony and reception, decoration and cake have been chosen. Last we sent out invitations to only close family and friends because we both decided we want a small wedding. Now that all this is handled, there is a week and a half until the wedding.
Tonight Ellie and i are having are bachelor and bachelorette party's. My mom, sister, My sister in law, her mom and Ellie are doing who knows what. hopefully there is no alcohol or strippers but who am I kidding.
Then for my party is  Ellie's brother, her dad, my brother, my brother in law, my dad and me. We are going to a Casino that our family owns. So nothing to big is happing tonight.

(Fast forward to wedding day)

So today's the day I marry the love of my life. I haven't seen Ellie at all today because of tradition of course. So I can't stop think of how gorgeous she's going to look in her dress which I haven't seen as well. I'm waiting up at the alter. Ellie's maid of honor is her brothers fiancé and my best man is my brother so they are waiting down at the alter as well. My grooms and Ellie's braids maids all walk down the aisle. Than our flower girl which is my little niece. Than the moment I have been waiting for.... the organ starts to play the bridal march and everyone stands up. Than the doors open and down comes Ellie with her dad. 
oh my gosh she looks just like a princess I think in my head. I could let help but to smile so big that my checks are starting to hurt.

(Ellie's dress)Finally Ellie is passed over to me from her dad

(Ellie's dress)
Finally Ellie is passed over to me from her dad. I take her hands and hold them. The pastor is talking but I'm not listening. I just can't wait to say I do.
" Theodore, do you take Elizabeth to be your lawfully wedded wife" these are the words I have been waiting for.
" I do" I say without a doubt.
"Elizabeth, do you take Theodore to be your lawfully wedded husband" said the pastor.
" I do" she say while smiling her beautiful smile.
"You may now kiss the bride!" As soon as that was said I grabbed Ellie and kissed her with everything I had.