Your kids will be cute ( revised)

POV Ellie
The days seemed to fly bye, it's finally Friday! Which means I'll be going to Theos parents charity event . I wake up and take a shower then get dressed for a workout. Today I had the day off for work so I thought I can do some chores before going  tonight. I walk down stairs and get in my car to drive to the gym. Once I get the gym I put in my ear phones and start listening to my playlist. I'm into boxing lately . It helps relive so much stress to punch something and not get arrested for it . After about 1 hour I'm all sweaty and decide to go home. I get home and change into some sweats and start cleaning. I start by doing a load of laundry then empty the dishwasher. Next I go and tidy up my room. Once I'm done with all this the time it 12:30 pm. In 6 hours theo will be picking me up. To say I'm pretty nervous is an understatement. I haven't meet any of the boys I've dates families this soon before. It never would last long enough because they would end up dumping me for the next "hot " girl In school.
I make a little lunch which consists of a Caesar salad and a smoothie. I go and sit on the couch and watch reruns of Teen Wolf what can I say Dylan O'Brien is hot.
It's now 3:00pm so I should start getting ready. Since I got all sweaty this morning I jump in the shower. Once I get out I dry off and put on my new dress .Than I straighten my curly hair. Now Time for makeup. I put on some concealer because I have raccoon eyes for not sleeping well. Then a thin layer of foundation than I Put on light pink lipstick. Followed by a soft touch of black smokey eyes. i put on my false lashes and blend them in with mascara.

When I'm done I pick up my phone and Scroll through Instagram and like some of my friends pictures. I take a selfie and post it on Instagram saying " charity dinner " . When I get off my phone I go down stairs and wait. About 1 hour later Theo knocks on my door. I open the door and am greeted by a smiling Theo.
" you look stunning" he says as I grab my purse and slip on my high heels. "Awe thanks. You look absolutely handsome" I say to him. When i step outside I turn and shut my door and lock it. Theo walks me to his car and opens the door for me. When Theo gets in the car he looks at me one more time and says " you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. I'm so lucky to have you as my date tonight". I blush and say " thank you Theo your really sweet".
      I lean over and kiss his check. He starts the car and pulls out of my drive way. Once we are on the road Theos hand softly places it's self on my thigh. He keeps it there all the way to his parents house. After almost and hour drive we arrive to his parents house all decorated in beautiful lights and decorations.We pull into the drive way and he turns off the car.
He grabs my hand and says" be prepared my family tends to embarrass me a lot" he says. " don't worry I will love to see cute naked baby pictures of you" I laugh and he just groans.
" this is going to be along night" he Says. We walk up to the door and knock. We are greeted my his maid Nancy. " hello Theo everyone's in the dinning room" she says and leads us to the room. When we walk in I notice a table full of his family members. Based off theos face he's shocked by how many of his family members are here.
" well dear this is the first girl you brought home in years. Everyone wanted to see who she was" said Mrs. knight. Me and Theo sit down at two empty chairs.
" well everyone this is my Elizabeth king.she likes to go by Ellie." Theo says to his family.

A blonde hair woman from across the table Who looks just like Theo say " awe your kids will be so cute" and giggles " i'm sorry I had to say that to embarrass Theo.My name is Emily I'm Theos older sister. Next to me is my husband Mark and these  are my two kids. Little Lilian is four months old and Spencer is five years old" Emily said beaming.
    " hi Emily it's so nice to meet you. Your children are so cute." I say kind a blushing because of her previous comment about me and Theo's kids will be cute.
" really Emily. Good thing I warned her already that you guys trying to embarrass me all the time" theo says annoyed.
   his older brother Andrew introduced himself as Long as his wife Julia and their daughter Rose who is two years old.
" it was really nice meeting you all. You seem so nice. Now I can see were Theo gets all his looks from."
I say directing towards his family.
    After our introductions we all head to the back yard and the party had so many people show up .lots of people that worked at theos company . I went around and greeted lots of them . They did a auction of fancy art and antiques. We raised almost 3 million tonight for a Children's cancer charity .once the event was over theos family headed inside the house .

his mom drug out his old photo album, and showed cute baby pictures of Theo. Everyone took turns telling stories to embarrass Theo.
   " OK mom thats  enough. It's getting kind of late and I think I should bring Ellie home." He say to his mom.
"Well dear I guess I have tortured you enough. I'll let you get on home. I really loved getting to know you more tonight. Hopefully Theo  won't hide you from us and you will be able to come back soon." She says smiling and gets up to hug me.
     The rest of Theos family leaves as well because they had to get their little ones to bed. " I didn't even notice the time.it's almost 11:30 PM. I guess time flies by when you're having fun" I say and laugh so does Evangeline.
    " don't worry I would love to come back. Maybe sometime next week we can meet up and have a girls day with Emily. Be a good way for me to get to know you guys better."I say.
    "that sounds like fun I'll have Theo give me your number. Then we can decide what we want to do". Says Evangeline.
  Than she walks me and Theo to the door where  We are greeted  by his dad  and they both say goodbye to us.
   " well how did you like tonight?" Theo asked.
" I really enjoyed it. Your family is so lovely and welcoming."I say and smile.
  We get in the car and drive home when he pulled into my driveway he says " thank you for tonight Ellie. It really meant a lot to me." He says . I smile at him and we lean in and have a quick kiss. " good night Theo" I say while getting out of his car.
   " goodnight Ellie" he's says gets out and walks me to the door. He waits until I get in to my house before going back to the car and driving away. What a wonderful day I think to myself. I lock my front door and walk upstairs. Go to my bathroom and take off my make up and change into some pajamas and get into bed. And next thing I know i'm in a deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for the late post!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment feel free to comment when ever you want ☺️ also please leave back positive feedback so I know that you like the story so far❤️thanks!!