Bonjour paris

Ellie's pov:
Today is New Year's Eve. In just a few hours it will be New Years. Which means I get to go to Paris in less than 2 days.
I couldn't be any more excited. Right now we are all gathered out side the cabin on the back patio. We are waiting for the annual stars hallow town fireworks show.
We hear on the tv from on side people are counting down from 10...9...8...7...6 when it got down to 5 Theo grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. 4...3...2...1 theos lips smacked down onto my right at 1.
He whispered against My lips " happy New Year babe"
I smile and say " Happy New Years" while pulling him back in for another kiss.
By now everyone is ready to head to bed because tomorrow is our last day in the cabin before we leave.
We go inside and say goodnight. Mark said " hey mom can you make French toast for breakfast"
My mom said " mark it's 12:15 in the morning and your all ready thinking about food!?" She says while laughing causing us to chuckle as well.
After that we make our way up stairs to go to bed. As we get in bed theo said " I have a surprise for you in Paris."
" wait wasn't taking me to Paris enough babe, now you have a surprise for me. I feel like I cheated you because I didn't give you a lot for Christmas" I say kinda pouting.
" babe stop pouting I love spoiling you. I haven't been able to spoil anyone before because no one has stolen my heart like you!" Theo says
" aw look what you made me so with all of this sappy lovey stuff ( Ellie sniffles) you gone and made me cry" I said
Theo wipes the tears of my checks and says " I didn't want to make you cry my love. I was just simply telling you how I feel. I love you with my whole heart, mind and soul." He said while embracing me in a tight hug
Then we got into bed and go to bed because we have a busy day tomorrow.
In the morning we go down stairs to see my mom had indeed made French toast.
" hello dears. Foods done help your selfs to as much as you would like." Said my mom
" good morning mrs king. The food looks amazing" Theo said while loading up his plate.
" morning ma" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek.
My dad and mark shortly come down the stairs. When Theo sees my dad he says " hey mr. king can I have a word with you for a second"
My dad nods his head and says " of course follow me and lead him Into his office that he had in the cabin.
" huh I wonder what their talking about?" I say to my mom.
"Its probably just something about his business or work. It's not something serious I don't think" she says while smiling, than walked out of the kitchen. Just as I was about to go and see what they where talking about my dads office door opened and my dad patted theos back saying " your a good man Theo."
Theo walked over to me and said " hey love how was breakfast?"
" good, what were you talking about with my dad" I say because I'm very anxious to know.
" oh nothing important. Just asking him about something that came up at work. Dont you worry though he gave me the answer I need to hear" he says will beaming at me.
" oh ok glad that you you got everything handled" I say and smiles back at him.
"Hey let's go pack because are flight leaves at 12:00 am and I want to make sure we have enough time to get you back home in time so you can pack for Paris."theo says while taking my hand and guiding me up stairs.
(Skips to them leaving Ellie's house to go to the airport)

As we pull into the private parking lot of the airport every thing starts to seep in. I'm going to freaking Paris.
Theo gets out of the car and comes around to my door and opens it for me. I hop out and he says " well someone is really excited"
" how can I not be." I say while smiling so big it kinda hurt my face.
"Well I'm happy you are enjoying your self." He says while taking our bags out of the car. We walked over to the private wing of the airport where Theos jet awaited.
We get into the jet and this places our bags down in the bedroom.
I'm literally jumping up and down because of my excitement.
Theo returns and says " now who's ready to get in the air" I nod my head repeatedly. He walks over to his pilot and says something but I couldn't hear. Next thing I now I feel the jet start to roll. It startled me. Theo says " come live let's sit down and get buckled in. We are about to take off."