Never call me in the a.m.( revised)

Theos POV:
Once I get home from dropping off Ellie last night I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I threw  on my satin silk pajama top and bottoms and got into my bed . I want to bed with a smile my face.
I wake up with my phone buzzing and lighting up repeatedly. I pick it up to see, that I'm in a group conversation with my dad, a couple coworkers from work, and our new investors from China. Mr. Wong , are you investor in China,invited our company to come out and stay in one of his finest hotels that he managers. He wants to thank us and go over some business plans while were there. He invited us out for a week. And our flight leaves tomorrow at 4:00 AM.so I went to bed . I woke up at 3:20 and got my bags and went downstairs. Locked up and went to my driver .

My driver drove me to the airport, I unloaded my suitcases and was confronted by my dad.
    " Son, i'm shocked you arrived  on time. Will be taking a private jet. Xavier already has the jet ready for take off. We better be going."
I Ignored his backhanded compliment. I shuffled over to the jet   and greeted   ,Xavier, our pilot. Shortly after My dad, his secretary, and me get in the jet we take off. After a long 13.5 hour flight We land in Beijing. Once we land a personal driver is there to pick us up and take us to the hotel that Mr. Wong booked for us. When we get there there are two VIP suite booked. One for me and one for my dad and his secretary. My dad chose the suite  that had two bedrooms so he could have one and his secretary. When I'm unpacking my bag I remember I forgot to tell Ellie that I was going to be in China for a week. I finished unpacking and went and sat on my bed to call her to inform her.
  About three rings and she answers the groggy voice and says

" Theo you better have a good reason for calling me at 1 o'clock in the morning. Never called me in the a.m. I am not a morning person." She says

"  I totally forgot about the time difference. Me and my dad and our company got  invited to stay in a hotel in China for a week, so we could meet our new investor Mr. long. I'm so sorry I woke you up"I say apologetically.

" that sounds like fun. I'll let this one slide. But just be warned the next time you call me this early in the morning you should watch out" she says in her calm tone.

" you're joking right? You could never hurt me" I say Sweetly.

" yeah sure I'm joking. Not! Just remember I'm not a morning person" She says Strictly but laughs at the end.

" few for a minute there I thought I'm dating a crazy person. Lesson learned I will not call you this early in the morning ever again unless there's an emergency. Well I'll let you get back to sleep. Don't need you getting more angry at me"I say in a chuckling tone.

" well I wont necessarily knock crazy out of the park yet. You never want to mess with me when I'm tired. Anyway thanks for calling and telling me about what you're doing. I bet you're tired as well"She says.

" no I'm not tired at all, I hate jet lag! Well good night. I hope you get a good nights sleep. Sorry waking you"I say.

" oh yes jet leg is the worst. I hope you can  try and fight it. Good night Theo  talk to you in a more reasonable hour" she says kind a laughing.

" good night Ellie. I will definitely call you in a more reasonable hour"I say laughing as well.

"OK I got to hang up now or I'm going  to fall asleep talking to you"she  says and I drowsy tone.

" yes I'll let you go back to sleeping. Bye and have a good night sleep" I say while hanging up.
Sense I'm wired on jetlagged I decide to hit up the gym to try and tire  me out. I threw on some basketball shorts sports top and headed down to the hotel gym. I got on the treadmill plug in my phone to my headphones to listen to music. I ran for a good hour. I still wasn't feeling tired today I decided to go lift some weights.
  After about another hour I could feel myself starting to get tired so I decided to stop and head back up to my room . When I get back to the hotel room I hopped in the shower. Ordered quick room Service for dinner  because it's 5 o'clock in Beijing. I ate a BLT and some fruit cut up in a bowl. Better try and get to sleep because Mr. Wong arranged a meeting for us at 7 o'clock in the morning. Afterwards he was going to give us a tour around Beijing. Now that I was full and tired from the work out I should be able to sleep well. I set alarm so I can wake up at 6 o'clock. That should give me plenty of time to be up and ready for the meeting. I get into my bed roll over onto my side and I'm out in minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry again for a kind of late post. I'm still getting used to having to do weekly updates LOL. I'm almost at 80 reads. I know that's not  a lot to some but to me that's a big deal☺️So thank you so much for sticking around and Reading my book. book.❤️ once again please vote and comment to let me know you like the book. Thanks✨💕