Buns in the oven

Ellie:
Finally the car pulls up to the cabin just in time for lunch. My stomach has settled down for now. Theos parents come out and greet us and help take our bags in the cabin. The cabin was 3 story's. Bottom floor was the master bedroom and dinning room and also the kitchen. His parents will be staying on this floor. The second floor has two rooms and a huge living room with a 100in flat screen Tv stuffed full of gaming consuls. Theos sister, husband and kids will be sleeping on this floor. Lastly was the third floor. This floor has one big suite room where me an theo will be sleeping. There is also a huge bathroom connected to our room. Theo and I put away our bags in our room and head down stairs to see everyone's plans for the day.
As we entered the kitchen we are greeted by Emily which is theos sister and Evangeline which is theos mom cooking lunch.

" aw look at the cute love birds" said Evangeline cooing at us.
" all my babies are married and are growing up. But hopefully I'll have some new babies on the way" Elizabeth says while winking at us.
My face starts to warm up because I think I might be pregnant. I need to take those tests soon. Emily laughs and says " mom they are newly weds all they do is sleep with each other. A little one is definitely going to be on there way soon" as she says this theos face starts to warm up. His mother just giggles and knows Emilys statement is true. I nervously laugh and say " need any help with making lunch".
" yes dear can you put the buns in the oven" as she says this I chock on my spit. " are you alright dear" asked Evangeline.
I pull my self together and say " yes " and place the tray of buns in the oven.

Theo is watching his dad and brother in law play with his niece and nephew out side. He's smile is so big. And he says " I can't wait until we will have kids and they can be running playing with there cousins outside". I smile again and whisper " me too" and lean in to kiss him.  I know if I'm pregnant this will be over the moon but for some reason I'm so scared to have a baby. I will love it with all my heart but what if I'm not a good mother. All these thought take over my head and Theo says " hey love is everything alright, your looking kind of pale and you feeling sick again." I nod and say " I think I should just go rest for a little bit. Come get me when lunch is ready" I say and peck his check. I walk to the stairs and soon as I'm out of view I rush up them to our room. Once in the room I go to my hiding place where I put the tests. I find them and rip open the package. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I take the tests out and breath in than exhale deeply. It's now or never I say and go take all three test. Once done  I place the tests on the counter and patiently wait for the 2 minutes. I can feel my anxiety levels rising. Than I heard someone knock on the bathroom door. I yelp out loud and rush to hide the tests." Ellie you in there babe lunch is ready" this says.
" I-i yes I am I'll be out shortly" I say freaking out. " ok are you ok you don't sound well"  he says
" no I'm fine babe I'll be out soon" I say trying to get him to believe
Me. " ok I'll see you down Stairs, hurry the buns just came out of the oven they are the best warm" He says speaking from experience. His statement made me laugh and make my nerves go down " ok I'll hurry now. You had me at buns" I say and laugh. I heard his chuckling get quite signaling that he left the room. Ok her goes nothing I pick up one of the tests and it says ... negative! It says negative I start to cry because even though I wasn't sure about the baby. Hearing theos voice at the door changed everything. Now I'm crying over a baby that isn't even real. I throw the tests away and compose myself so I can meet everyone down stairs.
I head down stairs just in time to see everyone setting the table they all smiled at me which I gladly returned. I go and sit down next to theo and lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head and the food is now getting passed around the table. As we eat we all talk and laugh and when we are done Evangeline suggests we go on a walk through the forest. We all agree. Emily ran up to me and said "can I borrow a scarf is chilly out side and silly me forgot one" " of course I think I have one laying on the the bathroom counter in our room" I say to her while putting on my boots. " thanks so much Ellie" she says while going up stairs.
After the walk we go back to the cabin and start a fire in the fireplace to warm us up. The rest of the day was spent Playing games and having family fun. But I couldn't help but notice Emily keeps strangely keeps smiling at me. As the night draws near we all decide to get our showers and meet down stairs for some s'mores and hot chocolate. As everyone went to go up stairs Emily pulls me aside and waits for everyone to go out of listening range. Than she hugs me and says " congratulations ellie!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you. How did theo react?" I was taken back by what she said. " w-what are you talking about?" I say.
" you being pregnant silly" she says. My face drops and my eyes begin to water " oh no Emily t-t-the tests were negative" I say trying hard not to break down sobbing. She looks at me and says " I wasn't snooping I promise but she I went to go get your scarf I saw a test still on the counter. And I looked at it and it said positive Ellie!" Just than I see theo marching down the stairs holding something on his hands. " Ellie when were you going to tell me your pregnant" he says in a betrayed voice. I break down crying. " I-I looked at the test. And it said N-n-negative. I didn't look at them all." I said bawling Emily and Theo wrap me in a group hug and Emily says " oh Ellie it's ok be happy!! The tests aren't always correct that's why you take 3. With my first pregnancy all but one was negative I was just like you. I was so sad. But than I looked and saw a positive so i went to the doctor and it was!!" She says excitingly. I start to stop crying and smile and say " so I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant!! Oh my gosh I love this baby so much."  Theo smiles and says " babe we're going to be parents. I love you so much" and kisses me passionately.
" hey guys not to ruin your mode but let's get Ellie to a doctors appointment soon to figure out for sure. I don't want to scare you but sometimes the baby doesn't make it. So let's keep it a secret for now" said Emily. We all agree but I can't help to smile for a baby might be growing inside me.
Now we are Gathered around the fireplace drinking hot coco and eating s'mores. After a while we all go to bed. Theo can't keep his hands of my stomach. Smiling he says " we have a human growing inside of there" he says while kissing my stomach. I just am so happy to see theo so involved with our baby and we don't even know for sure. I hope everything will go well because I can't wait to become parents with Theo. We snuggle Into bed and he's arms wrap securely around my stomach and kisses my head and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes Ellie is pregnant... or is she ? Let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks for reading and yet again biggest apologies for late update 😂😊 lots of love ❤️