Doctors appointment

Theos pov:
The rest of our trip seemed to go by so quickly. After I found out Ellie was pregnant I couldn't stop thinking about our baby. The day we found out Ellie called her best friend aka her new ob/gyn. She talked to her for like 2 hours, you know how girls are when they have news to tell their best friend. So after the call she told me she scheduled an appointment a the first day after we get back from our 2 week stay in the cabin. Over the two weeks Emily and Ellie were talking about pregnancy and what becoming a mom is like. Since we are still keeping it a secret until we are sure the baby is 100% safe it's been hard to keep it a secret. Everyday Ellie just wants to tell my mom about our baby. It's killing her keeping this news to herself.

   Today's the day the day we leave to go home. We all pack and have a nice family breakfast than say our goodbyes. On the car ride home Ellie was so excited to see our baby tomorrow. I'm even more excited I can't wait to meet my little princess. Ellie thinks it's a boy but I definitely think it will be a girl and she we be as beautiful as her mother. So the whole car ride we argued over the sex of our baby. After 4 hours we are home. I unpacked the car and went start to my office downstairs to start my work. I have missed a lot and I want to be able to go to Ellie's appointment tomorrow.
It's around 7 at night and Ellie walks in to my office in just my over sized T-shirt.
" hey babe dinners ready. I all ready ate. I'm kind of feeling nauseous so I'm going to go to bed." She tells me while pecking me on my lips.
" ok love I'll be up soon to lay with you. I'll go eat now." I say while closing my computer and files. She smiles and walks up the stairs but before she gets to the second stair I slap her butt.
" hey mister!" She says  I smirk and say " don't tempt me love. You look super sexy in just my shirt but, we can't because your not feeling well." I say. She nods and says " yeah not today" and laughs and continues to walk up the stairs.
I finish dinner and go get a shower. After my shower I'm greeted by a passed out Ellie. My shirt that she was wearing rode up and I can see her underwear and flat stomach. But that stomach won't be flat for long. I get into bed and snuggle up to Ellie. And as soon as my head hits my pillow I'm out.
It's the next morning and Ellie and I get up and get dressed. " today's the day" Ellie says beaming. I smile and say " it sure is I can't wait". We go eat breakfast and watch some tv before we leave.
It's 10:30 am as we pull into the doctors office. We go in and Ellie sees all the pregnant women and grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly. We check in and Ellie starts the paper work. She finishes and sits down next to me. Then we wait for what seems like Forever.
" Elizabeth knight" called the nurse out towards the lobby. We stand up and go towards the nurse.
" hi Elizabeth I'm beka, it shows your expecting your first. Today must be very exciting for you both. Come with me" the nurse says and we follow her into a room. " Dr.smith should be in soon. She is so thrilled to be your doctor Elizabeth. I wish the best to you and your baby" she says while existing the room.
Ellie gets on the table and lays down. I stand up and go over to her. " this is happening " I say still in shock. " I know our little baby is growing inside me" Ellie says in a loving tone.
We hear a knock and in come the doctor.
"Ellie oh my goodness girlie. I'm so happy for you." She says while giving her a hug. " Theo how's it feel to be a dad ?" She asks me.
" to be honest. Amazing" I say while beaming".
" it is, now let's check on my your guys little bean!" The doctor says, her name is Megan.
Megan asks Ellie to lift her shirt and than tell her the gel might be cold. She than puts the ultrasound on and starts moving it on Ellie's stomach. I grab Ellie's hand and smile so big. We wait patiently for her to find our baby.
Than we hear wish swish a swoosh sound and Megan says " ok I have some news for you".
" oh no what is it. Is the baby ok ? " Ellie asks in panic.
Megan says " well actually your babies are doing just fine"
" babies ?!" Ellie and I say at the same time.
" yes congratulations, your having twins!" Megan's says.
I feel my eyes water and I kiss Ellie's head.
" twins oh my gosh" Ellie says in shock. " mommas loves you both so much she says will starting to weep a little bit.
" you are 6 and half weeks along. Their heart beats are nice and strong, and look here they are" Megan's says pointing to to small black lumps on a screen. Baby one and baby two was typed on the screen with an arrow pointing at them. " I'll print them out for you and I will like to see you in 2 weeks for a follow up. I will check blood and blood pressure to make sure you are doing well as well as your babies." Says Megan.
" thanks so much Megan. I'm so happy to be sharing my pregnancy with my best friend. I love you so much and trust that you will keep my babies safe" Ellie says. Megan beams and says " I wouldn't want it any other way" and wipes off the gel form Ellie's stomach.
Ellie sits up and Megan's goes to get the ultrasound pictures as well as Ellie's next appointment card.
Megan comes back and hands is the pictures and appointment card and congratulated us once more. I wrap my arm around Ellie and walk her to the car.todays been a one of the best days of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Late update I know sorry.. schools been keeping me busy anyways here it is. Ellie's pregnant with twins!! Comment genders and names to give me some ideas. I'll shout out the winner of the gender and names. And lastly thanks so much for continuously reading my book❤️ love my readers lots❤️ happy reading 😊