Meeting the parents already (revised)

POV ellie
As I walked to my car I couldn't help but think how fun my date was with Theo. I go home and do some chores , yoga , made some dinner . It's now close to 7 pm and I'm exhausted so I head up to my bathroom . I hope in the shower and let the cold water run down my skin . I take my coconut shampoo and scrub my long hair . I massage the scalp and sigh. Nothing feels better then a relaxing shower at the end of the day. I condition , clean my face and body. The suds trailing down my body hitting the shower floor and disappearing into the drain . I am fully washed so I turn the water off and reach for my warm fluffy white towel . I dry off and head over to my closet . I get a pair of under and silky pj set out . I comb my hair and spray in some leave in conditioner. I get dressed and hop into bed . I'm so tired , today's been a long day.

When I wake up I hear my phone buzz. I look down and see a text from Theo .

Hey Ellie , I'll be in a meeting all day so after it I'll come swing by and get you for dinner .I hope you have a good day beautiful!

I smile , and send him sounds good and thank you ! I walk downstairs to make some breakfast. I love waffles so I'm in the mood to make those . I get the batter going and start to fry some eggs . I look in the fridge and see I also have bacon. I throw 2 pieces of bacon in a pan and hear it start to sizzle . I pour the batter into my waffle maker . It has a green light come on when they are ready . I made 3 , I'm really hungry . I scrap my eggs onto a plate with my bacon .

After breakfast I go and put some sweats on cause I want to be comfortable.I take this  time to catch up on some business proposle agreements that my dad wanted me to read over. after an hour i put the documents away and I go into my bedroom and throw myself onto my memory foam queen sized bed." Ahh" I say "this is so relaxing". I decide to take a little cat nap. I'm pretty tired for some reason .I lie down and close my eyes. I wake up to see it's 5 pm , I just slept the day away I guess I was really tired. I go to my closet to pick out the dress I want to wear tonight to dinner . Theo said casual but I want to make a good impression on his parents . So I decided on a cute baby doll dress that was lavender and cute lace trim on the sleeves . I put on a butterfly necklace and come cute diamond Sandals.I go downstairs as throw on some old teen wolf episodes to kill time until theo comes .

DING DONG !

My doorbell rings at 6:24pm and I walk to the door and open it and there Theo is in his business suit and tie . Not going to lie he looks devilishly handsome . He smiles and me and says I look beautiful. I smile back and say he looks really handsome . I walk out my door and lock it . Theo takes my hand and walks me to his car . He opens the door for me and waits until I'm all the way in before he closes it . He gets in and we have some small chat and listen to more one direction on the drive .

We just pulled up to his parents houses gate and my nerves are killing me . I'm so nervous , I've only meet one guys parents before . My ex boyfriend's but we dated for 3 months before I meet them so this is all new to me . Plus me and Theo really aren't dating officially yet .

" you ready for the crap show ?" Theo asks and laughs

" I'm as ready as I'll ever be . Just nervous ." I tell him

He grabs my hand and rubs it and says " that's ok I am as well. Your the first girl I've ever let my parents meet. Also the first girl I've ever brought home."

" whattt ?? Really aww geez now the pressure intensified ." I tell him feeling even more nervous

" hey don't worry about them. If things go south I take you and run out of there fast as I can ." He says in a serious tone

He knocks on the door and we are let in by this middle aged woman . She grabs Theo and pulled him into a big hug . Then she saw me and her eyes went wide .