Baby shoping

Ellie:
Today I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant. I just found out I will being have one little princess and one little prince. Theo was so excited.
" technically we were both right about the genders. I wanted a girl and you said it was a boy now we get both!" Theo said in a Ecstatic tone.
Right now we are in the car driving to a baby store to start buying clothes and furniture. We sent a text to everyone of the ultrasound that showed the babies genders. Instantly after theos and my mom got the text they called in squealing tones to show their excitement.

We pulled into the parking lot and I smile. This is happening I'm buying baby items for my babies, it still feels so unreal!
" hey babe, I was thinking we could do the room half and half, with their names on the walls to divide them." Theo said while we Walked into the store. " I love that idea. Maybe baby pink and baby teal for the walls" I say. He nods and agrees saying he likes that idea. I went over to the cribs and Theo went into clothing.
After almost 4 hours of shopping we bought. Two cribs, tons of clothes, blankets, strollers exc.. we spent over 3,000 dollars. Baby things are expensive but good thing Theo can help support us. 

After Theo found out I was pregnant he wanted me to quit working with my dad and relax and try to stay stress free. He doesn't want my pregnancy to go unplanned. I agreed with him because I haven't been sleeping well with the babies and I really don't feel like waking up at 5:30 in the morning anymore. We pa led everything we bought Into the car and start the drive home. On the way home my stomach started to growl. Theo chuckles and says " babies your making your momma hungry" he says talking to our babies. He's just the sweetest always talking to them.
So we pull into the drive through of in and out burger. I have been craving them my whole pregnancy. I got a double doubles with extra crispy cheese fries. Mmm so good. Theo handed me the food and as soon as it was in my hands it went started into my mouth. Theo chuckles and says " wow babe, even while eating like a tiger your still beautiful". He says. I blush but it doesn't stop me from scarfing down my food. 
When we got home I went up to our bedroom to take a rest. My back and feet have been killing me from all the walking we did today. I laid in my bed and turned on the tv to watch my favorite show Teen Wolf.  Eventually I got back up to go see what Theo was up to. I found him in the nursery building the cribs. I stood at the door way looking at him fumble with the instructions and cursing because he couldn't find where the pieces went.
I walk in and say " need some help ?" And him being stubborn said " No I got this. It's a crib how hard could it be" he says while still searching for where this one piece went. I laugh and say " ok I'll be making dinner if you need me. Good luck" and I give him a quick kiss. He grunts as a answer. I went down stairs and I was about to go into the kitchen when I noticed something in the front yard. I open the front door and I see this huge gift basket with flowers, balloons, chocolates and much more. I smile and pick it up and bring it in the house. There is a folded note so I pick it up and read it: Dearest Elizabeth,
I'm so happy for you and Theo on your pregnancy. I can't wait to see them. Here's a gift basket of some things that I enjoyed during my pregnancy. Hopefully I can visit soon!
Love, crystal ❤️.
  Aw that's so sweet, but who is crystal? I don't think I know any crystals. I'll have to ask Theo  when he comes down he will probably know. I push the basket aside and start to prepare dinner.
Almost an hour later I finished making a 7 layer lasagne and a chocolate mousse cake for dessert. 
" Theo dinners ready".  I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. He enters the kitchen and says " mmm smells absolutely amazing!". I go and place his plate I front of him.  He thanks me and gives my bump a kiss. I smiled.
" hey babe who's the basket from? " he asks.
" it's from crystal. Do you know her. I don't think I do?" I say while grabbing my plate and sitting down next to him.
" crystal? No last name. " he says.
" yeah just crystal." No last name.
" I don't know any crystals. That's strange" he says. " yeah but who ever it is seems nice and knows us" I say.
"Not going to lie this is kind of creeping me out thought. Because she says she can't wait to see the babies and knows I'm pregnant." I tell him nervously.  " I'll have someone in the office look into it could be a fan." He says. " a fan?" I asked.
" yeah because I'm New York's hottest youngest billionaire there is a couple fans out there who are obsessed with our lives" he said. " that's also another reason I wanted you to stop working. Several of them are really jealous and I don't want anything to happen to you or the babies" he says while holding my hand.
" really? Wow that's crazy I had no idea." I say while eating the food. He nods and says " but they will never hurt you I won't let them". I smile and lean over to give him a kiss. Then we finish dinner and go upstairs to take a shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovely's!! How's everyone liking the book so far? Who's crystal ? Is she a fan? Let me know what you think. And as always thanks for reading❤️