The Weasleys

Rose

**

Rose was abruptly woken up by loud voices coming from the kitchen. Typical. She swiftly got up from bed and made her way downstairs, careful not to step on any of the various objects scattered all over the floor.

"Ronald Weasley!" The one and only Hermione Granger Weasley screamed as Rose walked into the kitchen. "Get your ass over here! Now!" Oh, she's swearing, someone's in trouble.

"What's it this time?" He groaned 

"Your son just spilled hot coffee all over the table cloth!"

"Why are you telling me this! What am I supposed to do-oh Hi sweetheart," Ron finally acknowledged her presence. She stood at the door frame looking at the scene in amusement.

"Good morning," she said but the attention had switched back to the issue at hand. In the kitchen there was a small table that was now covered in coffee, Hugo had a brown stain on his shirt, a very angry looking Hermione and a confused looking Ron. Typical. 

Rose strolled pass her dysfunctional family that was now arguing in max volume, and grabbed a mug and poured herself some coffee, then she made her way back upstairs. She never fancied breakfast, or any other meal actually, she really didn't belong in this family. Being her quiet, conserved self, she stood out midst her crazy family of read heads, even her hair colour was different, sometimes people even asked her if she was adopted, but with brains like hers, she could only be the daughter of Hermione Granger.

She finished her coffee and hopped in the shower, she let the hot water run down her back as she stood still for a solid five minutes thinking about the year that is about to start. She was excited but nervous, it's her last year, the end chapter of this adventure.

She thought of all the fun she would be having but the same question kept popping up in her mind disturbing her peaceful daydreaming. Who the hell is the Head Boy? She had asked everyone, and no one knew the answer to her question, she just hoped it wouldn't be a Slytherin creep. The thought of sharing a dormitory with a stranger made her want to throw up.

After another round of daydreaming, she most unwillingly got out of the shower and got dressed in muggle clothes, grabbed her owl, Aspen, that was already in his cage, and finally her trunk and made her way downstairs. 

Her whole family was already waiting outside the door, she must have taken too long in the shower. 

"Finally, Rose!" Her brother Hugo exclaimed clearly annoyed "We thought you passed out in there."

"Let's go!" she groaned.

In a second, they were standing at the door of Kings Cross station, feeling nauseous. Another thing Rose hated, apparition, no matter how many times she had done it before, she could never get used to it.

The family rushed into the station and crossed the barrier of platform nine and three quarters like they do every year. Soon enough they spotted the bundle of redheads midst the confusion of wizards. Everyone greeted each other with great enthusiasm. After greeting everyone, Rose needed an escape from the awful small talk that she would get from her uncles about the school year, but she couldn't spot her best friend and cousin, Albus. Confusion and urgency must have been plastered on her face because her cousin Fred, tapped her on the shoulder.

"He's over there," he pointed towards a tall dark-haired boy, "With blondie." of course. Him. Rose felt butterflies as she noticed him looking at her. He grinned his goofy, annoying, extremely cute grin that she had learned to love over the years. She couldn't help but grin back as she ran to his now extended arms. He stumbled back a little at the impact making some people eye them disapprovingly, but she didn't really care. 

"Rosie!" Scorpius exclaimed over the loud noise around them "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Blondie."