Yet Another Meeting

"We need to take measures, they got on the train without anyone noticing and killed a girl! And we're just stirring here doing nothing." Teddy exclaimed.

The Order of Elrond was having yet another meeting, that was called due to the tragic recent events. Most members of the Order gathered around the dining room of the Malfoy family. The location had changed because since Sirius was an Auror, others could barge in to call him in for duty (other thing the Ministry needed to take care of).

"It's not that simple, Teddy." Lupin reported.

"I'm with Teddy," Scorpius said, "we can't just stay here and do nothing!"

"We don't know where he is!" Lupin started. "What do you suggest we do? Fire spells around hoping we'll hit him?"

"Very funny, Moony." Sirius said with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

"Maybe we should start searching for him?" Fleur suggested.

"How do we know where to start? He could be anywhere" Lupin answered.

There was a pause.

"Who was the girl?"

"Cate Johnsons, third year, muggle born." Scorpius answered looking at his hands.

"The ministry won't know the shit storm that hit them" Sirius thought out loud.

"Maybe they'll open their eyes," Teddy stated.

"Maybe they'll be hit debris." Scorpius sighed.

"Maybe it'll knock some sense into them." Teddy continued.

"Maybe they'll have a concussion," Scorpius said.

"Maybe they'll be blown away by the wind. It doesn't matter. We still have to do something!" Draco exclaimed.

"Oh Malfoy, Malfoy. How you've changed my friend." George sang as he patted Draco in the back. Scorpius couldn't help but laugh at his father's stiffness.

"He's right though," Sirius started, "we need to do something, anyone has any suggestions?" People all around the table started bombarding suggestions, they sounded like while animals, even though they were just a dozen people. Then the nose level gradually died down as everyone ran out of ideas.

"I have an idea!" Scorpius exclaimed out of the blue. "How about we anonymously send information about the attacks to smaller newspapers that aren't controlled by the ministry. This would make the attacks public and people would start asking the ministry for explanations and boom! The people who work at the ministry and had been kept in the dark about all this will be on our side. We need numbers thats what we need. Hogwarts is safe, our homes are safe, we have a steady plan going on we just need more people, ministry people, the ones that know how to investigate and trace down clues to stop other attacks. It's no use having is Order if the only thing that we're trying to do is capture him, we are supposed to protect people, not just wait around for him to fall on a trap."

There was silence after Scorpius said his speech, everyone looked at him in astonishment and Sirius and Draco looked proud as fuck.

"He actually has something in there other than mush." Teddy said pointing at Scorpius's head.

"It's a brilliant idea, Scorpius" Sirius stated "but unfortunately the choice is not mine. It'll have to be approved by McGonagall and go for a vote. I need to make sure you are there when we tell her the plan."

"Write it down on a paper while it's still fresh," George said enthusiastically.

"I will," Scorpius laughed.

"Okay, Sirius and I will take care of informing McGonagall about your plan." Lupin sated, "I think that's all for tonight."

"It's not" Scorpius said. Everyone stared at him. "Rose found out about the order... just thought you all should know."

"How?" Victoire asked.

"She read some letter with information about the order and the plan." Lupin explained.

"Should we be worried?" Bill asked.

"No." Scorpius answered looking at his hands again. "They effectuated an unforgivable vow."

People around the room gasped.

"We did what we had to do." Lupin said. "Obliviation is no longer legal." Everyone stayed silent for a while.

"She's really mad." Scorpius added.

"Don't worry," Victoire places her hand on his shoulder, "I'll speak to her." Scorpius mumbled a thanks.

"I thinks we've covered everything" Sirius said, "Just a reminder: Everyone keep your eyes open, and Mrs Seymour, if you see anyone suspicious inform us right away and get everyone out, also we advise you to change up your routine, for example leave for work ten minutes earlier, arrive ten minutes later, stuff like that. Therefore they won't memorize your schedule. Also don't go anywhere alone just the two of you." Eleanor and Caleb's Aunt nodded.

"Other than that anything else?" She asked.

"No," He answered. Lupin paused for a second. "About today's incident, don't worry we've placed another guard outside your house. He'll wear a blue hat so you know it's him and not a stalker. We will insure your safety no matter what."

The family nodded. With that the meeting was concluded.

**

Scorpius laid in his bed. His mind was spinning. He couldn't believe what had happened in the past twenty four hours. It felt unreal, it was like he felt numb all over. A girl died and he and Rose got into a fight, what could get worse?

————————————————————

Hope you are having a nice day! Happy Easter!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!'

xx