The Date

January 4th.

Everyone was back at Hogwarts.

After New Year's Eve, Scorpius's went back home for one night to pack his bags and the next morning he was back on the train.

Scorpius was over the moon, nothing could wipe the cheeky grin off his face ever since he had kissed the girl of his dreams. It didn't feel real for him. It all happened so fast, one moment they weren't speaking and the other they were kissing. Everyone was confused at how Rose got over her tantrum so easily, even Scorpius, but he couldn't care less.

It had been a day since they arrived back at Hogwarts, three days since they kissed and things between Rose and Scorpius weren't quite official, yet. Not for long though, he was planning the perfect date to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"No! What the hell! He's not going to write Rose will you be my girlfriend with fireworks in the sky! She'll hate him forever!" Marlene yelled.

"I think it will look cool," Albus shrugged.

Scorpius sighed.

Marlene, Aurora, Roxanne, Dominique, Margo, Albus, Zabini and Toby were helping Scorpius plan out his date while Rose was in a lecture about muggle history. They sat around the heads common room, parchment and quills in hand trying to decide when and where the date would take place.

"What if you take her to the three broomsticks?" Toby suggested.

"I took that Ravenclaw girl there..." Scorpius answered gloomily.

"What about Madam Puddifoot's?" Roxanne suggested.

"Too girly." Scorpius shook his head.

"She'll probably puke all over the walls," Albus blurted.

"What about the Forbidden Forest?" Aurora said.

"Not feeling it..."

"Shrieking shack?"

"What? No!"

"Kitchens?"

"Not likely,"

"Room of requirements?"

"Eeh."

"Merline's beard! Just chose a bloody place!" Dominique fumed. "Astronomy tower! Bam!"

Scorpius stood up. "It's perfect!" He rejoiced. "Friday night, to give us today and tomorrow to plan everything. We'll have a romantic dinner, with candles and some good food, a glass of wine, some jazz... It going to be perfect."

"I'll help with the decoration!" Aurora exclaimed.

"And I'll get the food!" Roxanne exclaimed.

"And I'll get her dressed!" Marlene exclaimed.

"And I'll supervise," Dominique said. "It will be perfect, you don't have to worry about a thing." 

"Thank you guys, I really can't mess this up." Scorpius sighed.

"You won't," Albus patted his friend on the back.

"We'll have to wait and see..."

**

"Hey, Rosie!" Scorpius exclaimed as he ran up to catch with his favourite redhead. "Wait up!" She had a pile of books in her hand, her hair was in a messy bun and she had a quill holding it together. Scorpius couldn't help but find it extremely cute. "I need to talk to you..."