The A's Join The Order

Everyone was back at Hogwarts. The party was done and the mood was as heavy as a rock. Scorpius, Rose, Aurora, Albus, Caleb and Eleanor sat on the floor of the heads common Room in silence watching the burning fire. McGonagall, Sirius, Remus and Scorpius's parents were still at the ministry.

All of a sudden, Albus stood up and started pacing around the room. "Something is going on." He said. "My dad, he's up to something, I can tell." No one said anything, they all kept silent. "Hey, guys!" He waved his arms in the air. "Aren't you the least bit interested in this?"

"Of course we are." Rose said. "But what can we do? It's the Ministry we're dealing with."

Albus stared at his cousin in shock. "What the fuck is going on with you?"

"Nothing is going on." Rose stated.

"Oh yes there is." Albus shook his head.  "You guys are acting weird." He looked at Scorpius and pointed his finger at him. "You are acting weird... you know something don't you?" He paused, "You do..."

"Albus calm down-" Aurora started.

"No!" He raised his voice. "I told my father he was a coward and I practically said he was not my father anymore so you're going I tell me what the hell is going on!" 

"Albus-" Aurora said but Albus interrupted her.

"Aurora!" He yelled. "Don't you think this is weird?"

"I do!" Aurora exclaimed. "I do... but you need to calm down."

"Not until they tell me what's going on!" Eleanor, Caleb and Rose switched hesitant glances. "See, they know something! What are you hiding from us?"

"Nothing is going on!" Rose exclaimed. "We're as shocked as you are-"

"No." Scorpius said. Rose turned towards Scorpius, her eyes went wide. "We're not."

"Scorpius, what are you-"

"I'm tiered." Scorpius exhaled. "I'm tiered of hiding this form them. I'm going to tell him-"

"Scorpius, you can't!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"Shouldn't you give it a little thought first?" Rose asked.

"I have it thought," Scorpius started. "And I can't hide this secret anymore."

Albus shook his head. "What secret? I'm confused." They ignored him.

"Scorpius... You know the risks... Are you sure you really want to do this?" Rose placed her hand on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"I'm sure."

"Then let's do this." Rose nodded and took a deep breath.

Scorpius looked at his friends, confusion was written on their faces. He took a deep breath before starting. "Albus, Aurora, I know you are confused because confusing things are happening and more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that have happened you understand? And this is a lot to ask, but you need to promise me you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you, and I mean no one... We are all in danger if you do."

"Scorpius, you're freaking me out." Aurora said, "Just tell us already."

"First you need to promise me." Scorpius insisted.

"I promise." Albus and Aurora said in unison.

"Ok..." Scorpius sighed. "The death eaters are reforming under a new leader. Lucius... Ever since he escaped Azkaban, the number of Death Eaters had risen and attacks, the one's your father hid from everyone, have been happening, now almost on a daily basis... So we formed an Order, one like the Order of the Phoenix, it is lead by McGonagall and Sirius. We're trying to stop Lucius and his people since the Ministry is failing to do so."