Lucius Was Spotted At Hogwarts

"ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER MATCH!" Albus's voice boomed around the quidditch pitch. "AND FOR GRYFFINDOR AND HUFFLEPUFF WITH THIS WEATHER OT WILL SURE BE A HARD ONE!"

January was manifesting itself, the wind was extremely strong, it was raining, snowing and hailing all at the same time and there was low visibility. The weather was not on Gryffindor's side, and to top it all off, Toby was injured. He got a buldger to the head during practice and was still in the hospital wing. Everyone was nervous but specially Scorpius, since he was the captain and the blame would be his if they lost, and to make matters even worse, his birthday was next week and if he didn't win he would be devastated and it would certainly ruin his day.

The team was just about to leave the tent when a small brunette, wearing an oversized Gryffindor hoodie that said 'MALFOY' on the back barged in through the cloth walls.

"Rosie, what are you doing here?" Scorpius asked as he walked towards her.

"Can't a girl give her boyfriend a good luck kiss?" She asked with a smug grin on her face.

"She certainly can." Scorpius smirked. Rose wrapped her arms around his neck and they're lips touched.

The whole team wolf howled, except for Hugo, who maintained his protective brother act and called: "that's enough guys, that's enough..."

Their lips parted and in unison they flashed their middle finger at him.

"Just let them be, Hugo." Lily sighed.

"You're such a stuck up." Roxanne said and with that they all stared arguing.

"Good luck." Rose whispered and kissed him quickly again before running out of the tent.

"Okay guys!" Scorpius exclaimed turning around to his team, they were all still arguing with Hugo. Scorpius didn't mind, Hugo really was a stuck up, but more important issues were at hand. "That's enough! We have a game to win."

**
Margo held the quaffed in her hand, she was headed towards the other teams hoops at high speed. Margo had had a bad feeling about this game the second she stepped out of the tent, with such low visibility it would be hard to score, plus, the odds of catching the snitch in this weather were very few, Scorpius was a great seeker, but even any professional seeker would find themselves in trouble with these conditions.

Margo hadn't told anyone, but when she finished Hogwarts, she intended to become a professional quidditch player, she had even tried out for a few teams and moved on to second round of tryouts in three of them, she couldn't wait for her future. Distracted with her thoughts a bludger came crashing in and hit her on the side of her ribs, the amount of force threw her off balance and she came crashing down.

"AND MARGO BELL IS DOWN!" Just as Albus said this, Scorpius looked towards the falling body. He instinctively zoomed towards her and grabbed her just before she hit the ground. They both fell off the broom with the impact and hit the sand and rolled a couple of times to absorb the impact, just like they had done in drills. This had just cost them the game but it was enough to save Margo from any broken bones.

"Ow" Margo groaned as she scratched her back.

"Where did you get hit?" Scorpius asked concerned.

"On my back, or side, I can't tell." She flinched as she stood up straighter.

"Let me help you up." Scorpius Margo flung her arm around Scorpius's shoulder and slowly got up.

"We are so going to lose." Margo sighed.

"No we're not."

"You should have let me fall. Now we're both out of the game."

"I wouldn't do that."