Party Crashers

"Uh-oh, here comes trouble." Roxanne said as Scorpius and Albus made their way through the crowd towards the group of girls, or in Albus's case more like stumbled towards the girls.

"I must say, Rose." Albus slurred. "I'm impressed with your party organising skills." He leaned on his cousins shoulder.

"I did my best." Rose shrugged.

"Yes you did." Scorpius smirked. The party had been going on for a few hours and everyone was having fun. It was definitely the best party ever to be done at Hogwarts for all he new, and he didn't even plan it. Rose was a bubble of surprise, the more he learnt about her the more he fell in love with her. Who thought that, Rose Weasley, the daughter of Hermione Granger, the biggest nerd ever to exist, would ever plan the biggest party Hogwarts ever seen, it was brilliant.

"Will you ladies allow me to steal your friend for a second?" Scorpius asked as he peeked his head between Aurora and Dominique's shoulders and extending his hand to grab Rose's. She took it.

"I'm not a lady you son of a bitch." Albus managed to mumble.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Scorpius joked. The girls laughed as the two walked away into the dance floor. As they reached the middle, almost as if on cue, a slow song started playing. Rose and Scorpius smirked at each other. Scorpius bowed and extended his hand towards her.

"Will I have this dance?"

"You sure will." She took it. Scorpius smoothly placed his hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I still have no clue how you did all this by yourself." Scorpius said after a while of smooth swaying to the music.

"I had a little help." Rose shrugged.

"Let me guess... Aurora, Dominique, Roxanne..."

"And Margo, and Marlene." Scorpius raised his eyebrows.

"Margo? I thought she didn't like me that much, at least ever since that quidditch thing in the beginning of the year."

"She's likes you, and even if she didn't she would still help." Rose said. "It's called sisterhood and all that."

"Sisterhood?"

"Yes. Sisterhood. It's like brotherhood but the girl version. You know the thing you have with Albus and Zabini and Tody...."

"It's called a pack." Scorpius said dramatically while rolling his eyes. "It's different."

"Are you guys wolves now?"

"No." He said, "but the other guys sure look like they've been raised my some." Rose giggled, but blushed right away, Scorpius laughed out loud. "Your cute when you giggle."

"Your cure when you giggle." Rose mocked. Just as Scorpius was about to make a sassy remark Eleanor came crashing into them. She looked as flustered as Scorpius had ever seen her.

"Ellie, is everything alright?" Scorpius asked concerned.

"There are Aurors outside the doors!" She breathed. "McGonagall is talking to them, it looks like they are trying to come in." Scorpius felt his stomach drop.

"Aurors!?" Rose exclaimed. "Why?" She turned to Scorpius.

"I don't know, but it can't be good." Scorpius turned to Eleanor. "Go get your brother."

"Too late, I'm here." A voice said from behind them. They all turned around to see Caleb in a suit holding Lily Potter's hand, and neither of them seemed to be bothered by the fact that all three, Scorpius, Rose and Eleanor were staring directly at it. "Why did you need me?"