The I Love you

"I think teachers are bored." Albus contemplated as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth. "It's like they lost their favorite toy."

"I think they lost their purpose in life." Aurora pondered sitting down next to Albus.

"I just saw Sluggy lash out on a first-year," Rose said as she dropped down across her cousin.

"That's so out of character." Scorpius chimed in.

"Be ready for frustrated teachers on the verge of breaking." Marlene sat down besides Scorpius. "They just lost their favorite kicking bag."

"Teachers are going loopy," Toby said as he blooped down next to the group.

"At this rate, they'll be shitting themselves within a week." Margo joined in.

"Ten galleons they will put Zabini in detention by the end of the month," Marlene said.

"No way." Albus shook his head. "When Zabini gets detention I'll ride a broom."

"Then you better get prepared because he's right there and he looks disturbed." Everyone's heads snapped as Roxanne pointed towards Zabini who scratched his forehead as he made his way towards the group.

"Flitwick just yelled at me for having parchment sticking out of my charms notebook." Zabini breathed as he clumsily sat down next to Scorpius. "This never happened before, I don't know what to do. They are all going crazy." He grabbed his knees and stared at the polished Gryffindor table they all sat around at. He rocked back and forth his eyes wide open in shock.

Rose waved her hand in Zabini's face. "It's official. They broke Uriah Zabini."

"Our professors have all turned into mush," Lily announced as she and Caleb sat down in their missing spot at the table.

"Now we know that everyone is on the same page," Scorpius started. "What are we going to do about it?"

"I don't think there is anything we can do," Roxanne said nostalgically at McGonagall who was at the gates of the great hall making four sixth year's tuck in their shirts properly. "I think the damage is too far from repair."

"They need a new Dominique." Thomas and Dylan said at the same time.

"Ten galleons it'll be one of us," Marlene said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Twenty galleons it'll be on of them." Albus nodded towards Eleanor and Louis who sat in the table opposite to them. Eleanor had her wand out and was levitating three spheres of milk in the air and dropping them on random people's pumpkin juice.

"What the hell," Toby said. "How's she doing that with the milk?" Everyone's head slowly turned towards Scorpius who had a spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

"What?" He gawped. "I have nothing to do with it... I just taught her how to do it with water, it was plainly recreational-"

"Well, there goes your recreational crap." Margo pointed towards the two who were now being dragged out of the Great Hall by McGonagall.

"I can already see the house cup fading away," Toby said. "They're two now, Dominique was one. That's double the house pints!"

"We still have one game," Scorpius assured. "Don't worry."

"I wouldn't be so reliant on that, right Z?" Marlene said confidently as she elbowed Zabini but it made him fall off the bench. The traumatized Zabini didn't even flinch, he just stood immobile curled up on the floor. The group turned towards the fallen soldier and like true friends, instead of helping him get up they all shrugged in unison and resumed to their breakfast.