A Sirius Letter

Zabini

**

Scorpius woke up with the loud sound of his alarm clock. He let out a loud groan instantly regretting the fire whiskey he had the night before. After talking to McGonagall, he walked back up to the dormitory to find Rose and his group of friends very accommodated to the space. After talking for a while, Albus pulled out the whiskey and things lead to things that lead to Scorpius having a very big hangover.

He turned off the alarm and got up to go to the shower. As he let cold water run down his back, he remembered what McGonagall had told him: You should make a move Mr Malfoy, Mrs Weasley is evidently interested in you. Surely, she must have been messing with him, there was no way Rose was interested in him. After all, they were best friends, she was like a sister to him. But does your heart skip a beat every time you see your sister? Or make you want to stare at her all day long, admiring her beauty? He pushed aside the thought and got out of the shower.

The Head Girl and Boy dormitory was decorated very much like the Gryffindor dormitory. It consisted of a living space, roughly half the size of the Gryffindor common room, it had a fireplace, two large couches, a little reading corner, a large round table, and two rooms. The rooms had one king-sized bed each and a private bathroom. 

Scorpius got dressed quickly grabbed his books for the day: Charms, Mathematics and Defence Against the Dark Arts and made his way downstairs to find Rose already there.

"Good morning," Rose and Scorpius said at the same time.

"How are you feeling?" Rose asked as they walked out the door, heading to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"I'm grand," Scorpius replied. "Apart from feeling like my head is being hit by a hammer every two seconds." 

"I told you not to drink the whole bottle of Fire Whiskey,"

"Was it the whole bottle?" Scorpius asked sheepishly. Rose nodded. "No wonder I feel like this," he scratched the back of his neck. Rose stared at him. "What?"

"It's nothing," She said with a smirk. Well let's ignore that. "So what lessons do you have today?"

"I have Charms first period and then Maths and after lunch double Defence Against the Dark Arts," Said Scorpius. 

"Same, but I also have Arithmancy in the morning."

"I dont know how you like that stuff so much, it so boring!" 

"You don't know what you're talking about!" Rose crossed her arms. "Arithmancy is really cool!"

"Your standards of cool are very different from mine."  The argument continued on until they reached the Great Hall.

The two sat by their friends, Albus and Aurora who stared at them in amusement. 

"Are they ever going to act civil with each other?" Aurora asked.

"Would they be Scorpius and Rose if they did?" Albus replied. 

Just then, no other than Lily Potter plopped down on the seat in front of Scorpius. She snapped her fingers in his face to get him to look at her.

"Okay so, I've been thinking." She started.

"Uh-oh," Scorpius smirked, his friends laughed as Lily glared at him.

"Anyways..." She continues. "I think I would forgive you for ruining my favourite shirt if you grant me this little favour."

"And what might that favour be?" Scorpius asked as he took a sip of his coffee.