🌹Chapter 3🌹

🌹Asher Dixon's P.O.V🌹

While we were on the road I met the rest of the group.

Glenn and Maggie are such a cute couple. I also learned Maggie had recently lost her sister Beth. Glenn had told me dad had taken her death pretty bad as well.

Carol and dad seem to be really close and she likes me I think. She has that nice motherly vibe but from what dad has told me I know no one should mess with her.

Michonne, from what I gathered, is like Carl's mother figure. She seems to be the only person he talks to. She's also someone to not be messed with.

Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene seem to stick with each other. Eugene is smart but he's also weak. You wouldn't see me going out of my way for him. Rosita is kinda prissy and thinks she's always right. I don't like her attitude but she's resourceful. Abraham has some weird sayings but I think they're pretty funny. He can also hold his own. I can see me and him becoming good friends.

I have nothing to really say about Tara she's just kinda there. She trys to be happy and make conversation but I probably won't hang out with her more than I have to. The same thing goes for Noah as well.

Sasha is unstable right now. Tara told me she had just lost her bother. As of right now I'm just gonna stay clear of Sasha.

Father Gabriel is just a pussy and I feel like he's gonna die soon.

After talking with every one I walk with my dad and uncle Merle. Carl is walking a few feet ahead of me. I want to be friends with Carl, and he is cute I gotta admit, but I don't think he'll ever like me or talk to me. So I just stare at the back of his head trying to think of ways to get him to warm up to me.

He can feel my eyes on me so he looks back and asks "what do you want?"

"Nothing kid." I reply back. "I thought I told you to not call me a kid." He says annoyed. "And I thought I told you I'm going to call you a kid." I say in the same annoyed tone he has.

"Fuck off." He says. "Language Carl!" Rick says in a slightly raised voice. "FUCK YOU DAD!" Carl yells at his dad. "Dam kid you've got some balls." Carl glares at me and we have the same argument about calling him a kid. While we are arguing though the group see a bunch of bottles filled with water.

"From a friend." Rick reads aloud from the note on the bottles "What the fuck." I say. "Do you think it's poisoned?" Rosita asks. "Well there's only one way to find out." Eugene says as he lifts a bottle to his mouth. "Don't drink that you don't know what could happen." Abraham says as he knocks the bottle from Eugene's hands.

"Well what do we do now?" Tara asks. As if on cue it starts to rain. We all start to get soaked but we don't care we're to busy dancing and trying to drink the water from the sky. "Quick everyone fill your water bottles!" Rick says. We all quickly do so while still enjoying the rain.

Soon though it starts to rain heavier. We're all soaked to the bone now. "We need to find shelter" Maggie says. "I saw a barn that might work while I was looking for water earlier." Uncle Merle states. "Well let's go then! Lead the way uncle Merle." I say wanting to stop getting soaked. Everyone nods in agreement.

So we're heading into the forest looking for shelter following uncle Merle.

Author's note

So what did you think of chapter 3. I know this chapter is a bit shorter than my other ones but I was having some minor writers block. Also I promise next chapter will have alot more of Asher and Carl together in it #Casher. In other news I have brought my friend into the world on gay fan fiction so she's now one of us. Until next time love from
~Ash🌹