🌹Chapter 11🌹

A/N
I'm back guys!
Now that season 8 is over I will be publishing chapters every Sunday.... probably.
Anyway on with the story

🌹Asher Dixon's P.O.V🌹

After kissing for what felt like forever Carl and I picked up our hat and crossbow, interlocked hands, and went back to the house so we could get some sleep.

Before the party Rick said we could start sleeping in the bedrooms. Carl and I had already chosen a room and put our stuff in it. My gun safely hidden in my bag.

We walk into our room and I drop my crossbow in the corner as well as take of my belt that houses all my knives, or as I like to call my knife belt for short, while Carl takes of his hat a pulls out his ponytail. I go to take off my shirt then pause remembering Carl might not be ok with it. I usually sleep without a shirt when I have a somewhat decent bed and know I won't have to leave in a hurry.

"Hey kid do you mind if I sleep without a shirt? Cause that's what I usually do and what I'm most comfortable with. I just haven't done it yet here cause we were always with the group. I've been alone for so long that I've become a custom to it. But I won't if it makes you uncomfortable." I explain slightly rambling.

Carl nods a blushes "S-sure if it makes you feel comfortable then it's fine by me plus we're dating now I should get used to you being shirtless." Carl says blushing even more.

"Are you sure cause I really don't have to if you're uncomfortable. We can take this slow if that's what you want. I know you're younger and I just took your first kiss so you are still new to this." I ramble on again still unsure. I just want to make Carl happy.

"I'm fine with this for sure. I promise. I'm also ok with going at the pace you want because I know you'll take care of me no matter what and if I feel uncomfortable ever I'll tell you to stop." He says with a smile.

"Oh kid you're amazing." I walk over and pick him up for a kiss. "And I promise I will always take care of you." I finish giving him a squeeze. I put him down a proceed to take off my shirt. I notice Carl checking out my muscles.

"Like what you see kid?" I ask slyly. Carl blushes and hides in the hoodie. "Come here." I say tackling him to the bed a peppering kisses on his face. He squeals and giggles. I sit up and pull Carl to my chest then lay down and spoon him.

"Let's get some sleep. I love ya kid." I say kissing him one more time.

"I love you too Rose Thorn." He says nuzzling into me. I turn off the light and we fall asleep.

🌹Time skip to next day🌹

We wake up to find everyone else has already left. Doesn't surprise me since we woke up at noon. I know Glenn and a few others from our group and Alexandria we're going on a run today and had probably left hours ago. Carl and I get dressed, eat some food, kiss for awhile, and decid to go outside around one o'clock. We grabed our knives and my crossbow and left.

We decided to see if Glenn and the others were back yet so we headed towards the gate. We arrived and saw that they were back. But only Glenn, Eugene, and Tara were back. Everyone else had died including Noah and Deanna's kid Aiden and Nicolas another Alexandrian. Spencer Deanna's other kid was currently yelling at Glenn about how it was his fault his brother was dead. I wasn't about to have any of that. Dad and uncle Merle were also watching from the side.

"Carl hold my crossbow." I say handing it to him. "And go stand by dad and uncle Merle where you'll be safe." I continue. He nods and walks over to my family. I let a bit of my dark side in and walk over to Spencer and Glenn.

"Oi Spencer. Your brother isn't dead cause of Glenn he's dead cause he's not cut out for this world just like your not so go cry about your sad excuse for a life elsewhere and stop yelling at my friends before I make you cry about something else." I say snarkily looking down at him. He trys to throw a punch but I easily catch it pining his arm behind his back.

"I'm gonna let go in three seconds and you're going to walk away understand?" I ask. He nods so I let go and he hurries away. "Don't fuck with a Dixon!" I yell after him.

After that Carl and I agree to go to Ron's and hand out with the others.
As we approach Ron's house we hear yelling and banging noises. "Oh my fucking god what now." I mumble.

Carl and I run the rest of the way to Ron's place. We're there for all of three seconds before Rick and Pete come crashing out the window fighting. Pete pins down Rick in a chokehold. I drop my crossbow and let my dark side fully take over this time.

"Carl use your knife and my crossbow to protect you." I say. "Ok Asher." He replys.

I grab my best throwing knife from my belt and aim for Pete's shoulder hitting my target dead on.

Pete howls in pain and lets go of Rick. That's when I run up and tackle him ripping the knife from his shoulder and pressing it to his throat.

"What have I told you about fucking with a Dixon Pete?" I ask rhetorically. That's when I knock him out.

"Jesus Christ what is it with you Alexandrian's and fighting today?" I ask sarcastically.

Author's note

So what did you think of chapter 11.
We got some of those sweet #Casher moments. We also got some action and was able to see more of Asher's "dark side." Did you also notice how Asher and Carl only call each other by their actual names when Asher's dark side is in charge. And yes I killed of Nicolas early cause I wasn't leave his dumbass alive past season 5. Also next chapter will probably be the season 5 finale cause I can't remember anything else from this season and I really want to get season 6 over with as well cause I have something planned for when Negan shows up. Until next time love from
~Ash🌹