🌹Chapter 8🌹

A/N
Ok quickly before we start I'm so sorry for not posting on Monday and yesterday and for almost not posting today please forgive me.
(っ◞‸◟c)
Ok children now on with the story.

🌹Asher Dixon's P.O.V🌹

When we got to our new home everyone took turns taking a long shower. Everyone except for dad and uncle Merle. They just sat on the porch skinning the rodent dad caught. It was freaking the neighbors out but of course they didn't care. My family never cared about what anyone else thought including me. But that didn't mean I didn't like to be clean.

While Carl was in the shower I decided to try and get them to clean them selves. I had already had my turn. I spent so long in there and washed my hair so many times most of the pink in my hair was faded. I needed to get some more hair dye. I also got new black jeans and a pink shirt. But I'm thinking off track I need to get my family to clean themselves.

I walk out on the porch to talk to my family. "Daaaad! Uncle Meeeerle! Come on you need to take a shoooower!" I say dragging out the words. They just grunt. All of a sudden Carol walks up.

"I agree with Asher go take a shower." She says. They roll their eyes. Me and Carol make eye contact. "If you don't take a shower we'll spray you with a hose." Carol continues.

They look up at us. "You wouldn't dare." Dad says. "Watch us dare." I say walking towards the hose. All of a sudden both older Dixons are wrestling me on the ground.

"Aw come on man two against one that's not fair." I say. "Didn't we teach you to never back down from a challenge." Uncle Merle says with an actual hint of a smile on his face.

"You're on!" I say.

We wrestle for a bit longer. I give up knowing I could never beat both of them on my own plus Carl should be just about done with his shower. "Ok guys I tap out you can stay dirty..... for now." I say getting up and walking back inside.

I sit on the couch and not to long after Carl comes out of the bathroom. He's got new jeans and a new shirt but he's still wearing my hoodie of course. His hair so long a fluffy and he's got the coral colored rose I gave him tucked behind his ear. He looked absolutely stunning. I walk over to Carl.

"You look stunning kid." I say while wrapping my arm around his waist. He blushes as we walk back to the couch. I sit down pulling Carl into my lap.

"You still got my gun under your hoodie? " I ask. "Yes also did you just call it my hoodie?"

"Yes I'm giving it to you. You already wear it more than me. And remember the love from this hoodie will always protect you." I say smiling.

"Thank you Rose Thorn!" Carl says hugging me. I hug back petting his hair. Oh my god his hair is so soft.

"Kid your hair is so soft I'm obsessed." I say still petting it. "Um thanks?" He says unsure. I just continue to pet and massage his head and hair. After a while he seems to be really enjoying it and snuggles into me further.

A bit later Rick walks out of the bathroom with a shaved face and new clothes.

"Dam Rick what happened to the beast." I say. Everyone laughs. Right then we hear a knock on the door. Rick opens it and on the other side is a blonde chick. "Hi my name is Jessie Anderson." She says. "Rick Grimes." Rick replys.

"So I heard you were new so I stopped by to welcome you and offer you guys a hair cut because I used to be a hair dresser." She says at this I get interested. I get up pulling Carl with me. "So you were a hair dresser do you by any chance have pink hair dye and could you recolor my hair." She nods. "We do have pink dye and I would love to color your hair." I smile

"Oh I'm Asher Dixon. Over there is my dad Daryl and my uncle Merle" I say pointing to my two family members still on the porch. "Jessie." She says with that confused look everyone gets when they find out I'm a Dixon. "I know I'm nothing like my family but we still have a strong bond." I say.

She nods. "Anyway I also have a son that's about your guys' age would you two like to come over tomorrow to meet him and his friends? I could also color your hair then. " Jessie asks. "We'd love too." I answer. "Great see you tomorrow." She says as she walks back home.

Everyone goes inside and settles down in the living room to go to sleep. Carl and I lay in the corner. "Good night kid we've got a big day of socializing tomorrow." I say.

"Rose Thorn I don't really like talking to new people." Carl says shyly. "Don't worry kid I'll be there the whole time and you can hold my hand if you want." I say softly.

"Ok thanks. Good night Rose Thorn." Carl says. "Good night kid." I whisper kissing Carl's forehead. I then wrap my arms around his tiny waist and pull him close. I soon drift to sleep.

Author's note

So what did you think of chapter 8. We had Asher bonding with the fam cause I felt like the story was lacking that. We of course had more #Casher. And next chapter Asher and Carl will meet Ron and the others. Also I promise not to just forget about Mikey like the show did. Another thing is in the show I'm low-key starting to ship Daryl and Dwight what do you think about that ship. Until next time love from
~Ash🌹