🌹Chapter 7🌹

A/N

Ok quickly before we start I need to tell you that until season 8 is over I will be posting new chapters on Mondays instead of Sundays. When season 8 end I will go back to posting on Sundays. Ok that is all now on with the story.

🌹Asher Dixon's P.O.V🌹

As we were being lead by Nicholas and a new guy that showed up called Aiden to Deanna's place I decided I need to hide my gun because there was no way I would let them take the gun uncle Merle gave me. Luckily for me Carl is on the side my gun is on and no one has seen it yet because Carl has been at my side since we got here.

"Psst kid." I whisper to Carl. He looks up at me, "What is it Rose Thorn?" He asks.

"I need you to take the gun that's on my side and hide it in that hoodie I gave you." I say in a hushed voice. "Plus no one will notice since that hoodie is so big on you." I add.

Carl nods but looks confused. "Ok I'll do it. But why do you want to hide it from them? I thought you trusted them?" He asks as he slips the gun into the hoodie.

"Because uncle Merle gave it to me and I don't want them to have it." Carl nods understanding.

All of a sudden everyone stops walking. "Ok we're here. Now we'll collect your guns but you can keep your other weapons." Nicholas says as he eyes the crossbows in mine and my father's hands as well as the dozen knives on my belt plus the bayonet attached to my uncle's metal hand. Usually I hide my knives with my hoodie but since Carl has my hoodie now I don't really care if people see them.

Nicholas and Aiden go around collecting everyones' gun. Soon Nicholas gets to me and Carl and looks at us expectantly. Carl hands him his gun then Nicholas looks at me.

"Don't have one always sticked to my knives and crossbow." I say. Nicholas just nods and moves on probably thinking he'd get stabbed if he stayed longer. Uncle Merle smirks at me knowing I lied. Uncle Merle really hasn't changed one bit.

Soon Nicholas and Aiden are done and a older woman with short hair walks out of the house.

"Hi I'm Deanna. I would like to speak to the leader first." Deanna announces. Rick gets up and walks into the house with her.

Rick soon finishes and one by one people go in for their turn. Dad and uncle Merle looked annoyed that they had to do this but it went fine for both of them as far as I know. Soon it was only me and Carl left.

Deanna walks up to us and asks, "So who wants to go first?" I stand up and reach out a hand for Carl to help him which he accepts immediately. I interlock mine and Carl's hands.

"We'll be having an interview together." I say as I walk into the house. Deanna quickly follows us.

"Do you mind if I record this." She asks. "Sure whatever." I reply.

While she sets everything up I sit in the chair across for the camera and pull Carl into my lap. Deanna finishes and sits across from us.

"Ok so firstly I know that Rick is your dad Carl but I don't know much about you Asher." Deanna says. I just snort.

"I'm gonna take a guess Deanna and say dad and uncle Merle didn't speak much did they." I say. She nods.

"Well let's see my dad is Daryl Dixon the one with the crossbow and my uncle Merle Dixon is the one that looks like dad." I say.

"I can definately see the resemblance." She says.

"So what's happened to you during the apocalypse? Because Rick said you actually joined recently." Deanna asks.

"Well I got separated from my family very early on survived on my own for 5 years then found dad and uncle Merle with Rick and co." I explain.

"What about your mother." Deanna asks.

"She left when I was little then died couple years later not much to say about it but I always hated her for leaving dad." I say in a monotone voice. Deanna looks sympathetic. "I'm sorry to hear that." She says. I shrug. "Can we just get on with this?" I ask. She nods.

Deanna looks from me to Carl. "So are you two dating?" She asks. Carl blushes like crazy and hides his face with his hands. "Nothing is official yet but I'd like us to be and I'd do anything to protect him." Say with confidence as I tighten my arms around Carl. He just blushes even more. Deanna nod with a knowing smile. She asks us a few more questions then we get to leave.

We exit the house and Nicholas and Aiden lead us to our new home.

Author's note

So what did you think of chapter 7. Deanna met everyone. Also Asher rebelled and hid his gun. Do you think that's gonna come back to bite him in the ass later. And of course we had our lovely #Casher moments. Until next time love from ~Ash🌹