🌹Chapter 9🌹

A/N
Ok sorry it took so long to update again.
But I've chosen the ocs that will be added to the story.
The first one is called Zane Smith by CrankyCrapper.
And the second one is called Emilio Freeman by BentleyMahaxay. You guys should also read BentleyMahaxay 's walking dead fan fictions. The ocs will have their first appearance this chapter.
Ok now on with the story.

🌹Asher Dixon's P.O.V🌹

Carl and I woke up bright and early so we could head over to Jessie's place. We changed clothes, had food, and we were out the door.

We arrived at Jessie's place and knocked. Jessie opens the door with a bright smile. She quickly sets to work redying my hair. Carl sits next to me and watches, not wanting to meet the others by himself.

As Jessie is just about done with my hair an angry looking man storms through the house. I assume he's Mr Anderson. He stops and looks at my pink hair and Carl's pink hoodie in disgust. I glare at him while Jessie gives him a look and he leaves. Homophobic asshole. I just hope Carl didn't notice the way he looked at us.

"That was just my husband Pete Anderson." Jessie says. "Friendly." I say sarcastically. How does such a nice woman end up with an ass like him.

Jessie finishes my hair and Carl and I head upstairs. "Remember kid if you ever feel uncomfortable I'll be right here just squeeze my hand." I say. "Ok Rose Thorn thank you." Carl replys. I take his hand and knock.

"Come in!" I hear from inside. I open the door and walk in first my body blocking everyone else from seeing Carl. Inside I see four guys around the tv and that one creepy girl I saw outside of the walls reading a comic on the bed.

As soon as the door opens they all stare at me. Granted I would too since I'm not the most "normal" looking person. Being massively tall with alot of muscle plus pink hair and about a dozen knives on my belt usually gets people staring.

"Hi I'm Asher and this is Carl." I say stepping out of the way so they could see him. I'm still holding his hand. As soon as the girl sees Carl she gets this creepy predatory-like smile on her face and I don't like it one bit. I pull him closer to me by his waist. I notice the guy with dirty blonde hair is also looking at Carl like he's there for the taking but he's more subtle about it. The dude with blonde hair is also checking me out but I ignore it though.

The dude with dirty blonde hair speaks up first. "Hi I'm Ron." He says. "That's Mikey." He says pointing to the guy on his right. "That's Emilio." He says pointing to the guy on his left. "That's Zane" he says pointing to the blonde dude. "And that's Enid." He says pointing to the girl.

"Nice to meet all of you." I say. "So what's your guys' story?" Mikey asks.

"Well I was separated from my family at the beginning of the apocalypse but recently found them a little bit before we got here." I explain. "That's cool you found your family." Emilio says. "Who's your family?" He continues.

"Have you guys seen those two gruff dudes that refuse to take a shower?" I ask and they all nod. "Well the one with the crossbow would be my dad and the one with one hand is my uncle Merle." I say. They all looked shocked that I'm related to them. Zane looks like he had a realization.

"That's where I've seen him before!" Zane all of sudden says a bit loudly. We all look confused.

Zane realizes we have no idea what he's talking about and explains. "Oh well you see before I came to Alexandria I lived in a place called Woodburry with my stepsisters Lizzie Mika and my step dad." Carl's eyes widen and he gasps.

"You were Lizzie and Mika's stepbrother." He asks shocked. "Yah you knew them?" Zane asks. Carl nods. "They came to live with my group in the prison after the governor killed all his soldiers." Carl says.

"I knew it was a good idea to escape that place when I did." Zane says. "Where are Lizzie and Mika now?" Zane adds. "Dead." Is all Carl says. Zane falters a bit. "Oh." is all he says. Everyone else just sits there a bit confused about all of this but doesn't say anything.

"Anyways how do you know my uncle?" I ask breaking the awkwardness. "Oh he was the governor's lackey till a group showed up and brought him with them and I saw him around." Zane explains.

"So how'd you end up here?" I ask. "Well after I left Woodburry I went up north, Aaron found me and I've been living here the past two years." He says. I look at everyone else.

"So what about you guys. What's your story?" I ask. "Well Mikey and I have been living here since the beginning so there's not much story for us." Ron says.

"But Enid and Emilio are relatively new here. Enid has been here about two months and Emilio for about one." Ron says. "Enid also doesn't talk much." Ron adds.

"I followed Enid here about a month ago." Emilio speaks up. Continuing he says, "I lost both my dad and brother when my dad tried to save us. I became depressed and lost my happy smile. I wandered around for a couple of months till one day I spoted Enid and decided to go for it. Since I don't have family my friends are what I care about most." He says ending with a big smile.

"I think we could be good friends Asher." He says looking at me with a genuine smile. "I think so too Emilio."

"So who wants to play video games?" Ron asks.

Author's Note

So what did you think of chapter 9. We got a couple of new characters what do you think of them. Not much #Casher in this one but don't worry there will be so much next chapter. Also #Emasher is easily gonna become my brotp. Until next time love from
~Ash🌹