🌹Chapter 6🌹

A/N
Before we start I just want to have a moment of silence for the loss of our beloved Carl Grimes that left us in last night's episode he will be missed. Ok now on with the story.

🌹Asher Dixon's P.O.V🌹

After everyone arrived back at the barn and gave the all clear Aaron started telling us how we could get to Alexandria and be there by lunch. Then Rick started talking. "No we'll go down this side road and we're leaving tonight." He said. Now I wasn't having any of that.

"Rick are you trying to get us all killed! Aaron literally told us the path they cleared so we don't die! And you want to go at night seriously what makes you think that's a good idea!" I said while looking at Rick like he was crazy.

"We are going to do what I say." Rick says getting annoyed with me.

"Well Rick I'd prefer not to potentially die tonight and last I checked you can't tell me what to do so I'm going with Aaron to Alexandria now. Anyone who wants to come with me is welcome." I say sassily while going over and untying Aaron.

"Now Asher you gotta listen to Rick he's the leader." Dad says. "Now baby brother my nephew here has a point Rick is doing a shit job of leading right now and I for one don't want to stay in this barn another minute." Uncle Merle says as he joins me by Aaron.

Dad gives uncle Merle a look but joins us. Rick starts at Daryl with an open mouth. "Are you serious Daryl." He says shocked.

"Hey man this is my son and bother of course I'm gonna go with them now get of my back man." Dad says.

"We're going with ya Pink." Abraham says as he, Rosita, and Eugene walk over to us. "Thanks Red." I say smiling.

Carol goes and stands by dad wanting to stay with her best friend.

Tara, Sasha, Gabriel, and Noah join us too. All that was left was Rick Michonne and Carl.

"I'm going with Rose Thorn." Carl says all of a sudden as he clings to my hoodie he still has on as he walks over to me and nuzzles into my side. I put a protective arms around him.

Rick is shocked. His own son left him.

Michonne just gives Rick a sad smile and says, "It is the safest way Rick."

Rick just looks down in pure defeat. "Fine we'll leave now." Is all he says.

🌹Time skip🌹

We meet up with Aaron's boyfriend Eric. Rick gets in the car with Aaron while the rest of us get into the rv with Eric.

I take a seat on the couch and pull Carl into my lap. He snuggles into my side and falls asleep.

"You two are so cute." Tara gushes at us. Everyone nods in agreement.

"Uh thanks I guess." I say with a small chuckle. I put my arm around Carl and soothingly rub his side.

Awhile later Abraham speaks up. "Well I'll be fucked." He says looking out the window. I look to see Washington D.C.

"It's amazing." I say in awe.

As we drive up to the front gate a notice a girl spying on us and I tighten my grip on Carl as a protective reflex. She disappears and soon enough we're parked in front of Alexandria. Everyone piles out of the rv while I wake up Carl.

"Kid. Kid it's time to wake up we're here." I whisper in his ear. He shuffles a bit then raises his head rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Rose Thorn." He says yawning.

"Morning sleeping beauty. Now we have to get going cause the group is waiting." I say in a relaxed tone. "Ok." Carl says standing up.

I grab his hand and we make our way out of the rv. As we are waiting for the gates to open we hear a rustle in the bushes. Dad shoots it with a bolt then goes to retrieve it. The gates open and dad holds up a possum and says, "We brought dinner."

The man who opened the gate looks horrified. "It's ok Nicholas they're with us." Aaron says.

After Nicholas calms down he begins to speak, "Deanna will interview you while we collect your guns." He says.

"Who's Deanna." Abraham says.

Author's note

So what did you think of chapter 6. So last night's episode fucked me up guys I couldn't stop crying. Don't worry Carl will be alive for along time in this story. Same goes for Asher. I could never kill my babies. So we're at Alexandria and #Casher is still going strong. Until next time love from
~Ash🌹