🌹Chapter 13🌹

A/N
So.... it's been a while since I've updated this thing..... Ok let me explain I kinda lost motivation for this story. I had major writers block and life happened and I got way too fucking busy. But with the new walking dead season airing I thought this would be the perfect time to revive this story from the dead. This will be the last chapter set in season 5 then I'm gonna speed through season 6 cause I can barely remember it. I also wanted to dedicate this chapter to Scott Wilson aka our beloved Hershel Greene. May he rest in peace. Ok enough with this chit chat on with the long awaited chapter 13.

🌹Asher Dixon's P.O.V.🌹

Today was the day Alexandria was going to have a meeting about whether Rick should stay after the whole incident with Pete.

Rick told me and Carl not to go but of course we didn't listen and went anyways. The whole town showed up except for Rick of fucking course. If that man wasn't Carl's dad I'd have bitch slapped him ages ago.

Carl and I were standing to the side with Zane and Emilio. I had my crossbow and knives as usual and Carl had my gun safely hidden under his hoodie just to be safe.

I held Carl close to me while I scowled at Pete and Ron. Mikey and Enid were next to Ron who was across the meeting spot from us.

"Obviously Rick isn't going to show up let's just throw him out." Pete says angrily. "Now wait a minute we are going to have a fair discussion here." Deanna says.

"My dad was only trying to save Jessie from you because you abuse her." Carl pipes up from beside me. Suddenly all eyes were on us.

"I do not abuse my wife now mind your own fucking business!" Pete says taking a threatening step forward towards us. I'm already blocking Carl from his view with my hand on an knife.

"Oh please Pete if you're gonna fucking lie at least do it well. Everyone can see the bruises on Jessie. And I know what a burse from a punch looks like so don't try and play me. Remember what I did the last time you pissed me off?" I say getting pissed. God I better get to kill this guy soon.

Deanna speaks up again, "Now I've heard from Father Gabriel that your group should not be trusted." I turn to Gabriel and glare.

"Excuse me but that little pussy bitch wouldn't have made it a day with out us so he better shut his ass up or he'll have a knife in his shoulder next." I shout at him getting mad myself. He gets so scared from me he runs from the courtyard.

I'm so sick and tired of these Alexandrian's thinking they can live behind these walls forever. It's probably a good thing dad went with Aaron to find new people because he would have tried to send me home by now. Luckily Merle just seems proud that I'm standing my ground.

Pete starts bitching on some more about how Rick should leave. Maggie and Glenn argue with him about how Rick is good. I tune them out and turn to Carl, Zane, and Emilio.

"Guys this is really stupid." I exclaim. "We're here for Rick." Zane trys to reason.

"Yah and where the hell is he? He's supposed to be here defending himself not the rest of us defend him for him." I say. All of this is getting on my nerves. I look at Carl. "Kid your dad really needs to work on being there when he's supposed to." I say squeezing Carl's shoulder.

"Yah I know. This isn't the first time this happened either. Back when my mom died he went crazy and roamed the tombs at the prison for days. Daryl and Glenn had to take over for him." Carl explains with a sigh.

"Um guys the argument is getting really heated." Zane points out. We all look over and can tell things are about to get really bad really quickly.

"Quick Carl be ready to give me my gun also stand behind me." I say quickly. "Wait a minute you have your gun? How?" Emilio asks astonished.

"You really think I'd walk around this circus of a town with out a gun? Also it's been hidden in Carl's hoodie the whole time." I explain quickly.

"Now everyone get behind me this is about to get bad." I say standing in front of everyone.

Pete finally lost his temper and grabs Michonne's katana and Deanna's husband, Reg, in a choke hold with the sword to his neck.

"Now Rick and the rest of his gang better get out of here or he gets it." Pete threatens. Deanna is crying at this point and no one knows what to do.

Then Rick suddenly shows up with a fucking walker. "I found this inside the walls you're not going to be safe in here forever." Rick exclaims.

"Ah Rick you finally decided to show up glad you could come to the party." Pete says with evilly slicing Reg's throat. Reg holds his throat as Deanna crawls over to him sobbing.

"Now leave before your boy is next." Pete says pointing the sword at us.

"CARL NOW!" I shout grabbing the gun from Carl and shooting Pete in the face before Pete could even process what I said.

"You will never hurt Carl." I say coldly spitting on his corpse. Ron and Jessie just stare at his body stunned. It's probably a good thing they left Sam at home.

"Rick?" Someone suddenly asks.

I look over to see dad, Aaron, and some guy with a staff staring at us.

"Great new people." I sarcastically mutter.

Author's note

So what did you think of chapter 13. Once again I'm sorry this took so long. From now on just spam me to write a new chapter it'll get me to write it sooner. So last chapter in season 5. The season 6 chapters are defiantly going to sray away from the original story. Next chapter will also have more #Casher and Dixon family bonding time. Until next time love from
~Ash🌹