Chapter 1

Hi readers ♥ welcome to "Dream Come True". FYI, this is my very first story that I'm going to publish. If there's something wrong with this story, let me know yah ♥ Anyway, ENJOY!

*Anaqah's pov*
06 January 2018, I'm turning 15! I'm happily wake up and ready for school.

The atmosphere in the car this morning is weird tho. Everyone seems unhappy about my birthday, especially mom. But they still wish me.

Aiden (my brother) and I got in to school and went to our own classroom.

"Yahh Anaqah! Happy Birthday!! Saranghae ♡" out of nowhere Nuzlina came and wish me. Nuzlina is my best friend since primary one and she's more like my dongsaeng ~♥~ But not only Nuzlina, Sharonie, Najmina and Beviolie is also my bff.

"Omoo~ Gamsahabnida Nuzlina dongsaeng ♥"

Then there's Sharonie, Najmina and Beviolie "Anaqah our love!! Happy 15th birthday honey"

"Thank you guys. Owhh I love you all ♡" (friendship goals ^ω^)

Soon later, class started and as usual the first teacher came in is our homeroom teacher, Mdm. Huziana. She's a very good teacher and really care about her students.

6 hours in school have passed and now it's time to go home! (Best time ever ≧ω≦)

Mom arrived at 1pm and school over at 1240pm. Eomma.. Why 20 minutes late T_T

"We have to go somewhere else first before we head home" mom's voice seems like she cried for hours.

We arrived at a restaurant, a 5 STAR RESTAURANT! What's the occasion? Owh maybe it's because of today is my birthday. Who knows? ^.^

"Mom, are we going to eat here? Is this my birthday present?"

"Yes and no"

That's all what I get from mom. What's with her today? Mood swings?

We entered the restaurant and went to a private dining room. We waited for like 25 minutes? And where's the waiter?!! I'm hungryyyy >_<

"Mom, what are we waiting for? Where's the waiter? I'm hungry"

"Just wait" and there's she go again. Such a short answer.

After another 5 minutes, the door opened and a man entered our dining room with a mask. Who is this unknown guy? Mom stand up and greet him like he's a boss of her.

"Anaqah, greet him hello"

"uhmm hello mister unknown guy"

He opened his mask and said hello. I raised my head then I saw his face. OMO!! It's Lee Min Ho!!

I almost screamed to death. What on earth is Lee Min Ho the famous actor of Korea doing here?! I'm clueless..

"You've grown up Soo.. I mean Anaqah. It's been a very long time"
Tears started to form from his pretty eyes. Why is he crying? He knew me?

"Umm aaa wha...at a..re yo..u doing he...re? How did you know me?" I'm SHAKING! I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!

*Dear readers. I'll stop here and will continue to write soon. Enjoy? Don't forget to follow ♥*