Chapter 15

I..I.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY! THE FAMOUS BOY FROM A FAMOUS BOY GROUP JUST CONFESS TO ME!!

Taehyung "Hello...."

"Ahh.. Yes?"

Taehyung "So? Do you want to go out with me? Like being my girlfriend?"

"No! I mean, Yes! I mean.. I.."

Just then, he lean toward me then he HUG ME!

Taehyung "So this is our first date"

KYAAA!!! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

I'm about to scream!! My dream totally coming true! This is just amazing! Can you even imagine? Being the world famous boy's girlfriend?

" *cough* I'm sorry. I'm just too nervous. This...this is the first time a boy confess to me..."

Taehyung "That's mean, I'm your first ever boyfriend. I'm lucky"

OH... MY.... GOSH! THAT SMILE JUST KILL 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE!

"Yeah..."

Taehyung "Don't be shy. Just act like we're best friend, well that in a relationship."

YEEEEEE!!!!!!

" *cough cough* Ehe...."

Taehyung "you keep coughing. Are you okay? I'll buy a drink after we stop."

"No.. I'm okay.. I'm fine. Just fine."

Taehyung *pinched my cheek* "Cutie ♥"

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Seokjin "Hey, you guys are back! What took you so long? It's almost 8 PM"

Taehyung "Hyung.. No need the mommy okay? We're safe and sound"

Seokjin "It's not you that I'm worried about. It's our precious Lee Soo Jung. Are you okay? Your face seem red. Are you having a fever?"

"No no no..  I'm totally fine. I'll go to my room. Bye!"

Jimin "Hey Taehyung, what you did to her. She seems weird today."

Taehyung "Nothing, we're just having fun rides at the theme park. Jin hyung, you cooked?"

Seokjin "Aigoo. Yes I cooked. There are some gimbap left. But leave some for Soo Jung."

Taehyung "Sure. Thanks."

*Bip bip* (Notification sound)

Owh, there's a message. Wait... It's from Taehyung oppa!

'Hey, I know it's a bit surprising for you and I know that you are not ready for this whole kind of relationship but it's okay because I'll always be there for you. It is going to be hard to date a celebrity like me, but just remember as I said, I'll always be there for you. Well it's kinda late now so good night and have the nicest dream about me. Saranghae ❤.'

YAHH!!! My face now is so freaking red! This is the sweetest thing that a guy ever said to me! Okay girl, let's get the mood.

'Ermm thanks for the message oppa. I... I'll try to dream about you and saranghae ❤' *send*

KYAAA!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT TO HIM! What is he going to reply? I mean, will he reply? Will tomorrow be as normal as before? Are the others already knew about our relationship? Will my brother be okay with us?

There are just so many thing in my head right now!

*knock knock*

It's 630am in the morning, who is knocking my door? Usually at this time, most of them are still sleeping.

"Come in"

Once the door opened, the man come in and it's Taehyung!

Taehyung "Good morning ♡"

"Go...good..mo..morning oppa"

Taehyung "Come, I'll make the breakfast today"

Wait a minute. This situation look like a couple that just got married yesterday!

Well, I'm kind of new with this whole thing. Let just get along with it.

"Okay. :)"

Taehyung "Guys! Gather up. I have an announcement to make. Come on come on"

A minute ago there is just me and Taehyung oppa in the living room. Now, all of the people in the house sat in the living room. This is so nerve wracking. Is Taehyung going to tell them about our relationship?

Taehyung "Min ho hyung, Rapmon hyung, Seokjin hyung, Suga hyung, Jimin, Jungkook, J-hope hyung, and Butler Kim, me and Soo Jung is an official.... couple."

Min Ho "What? Wow Soo Jung.. You really are growing up. Congratulations!"

Pheww! Good thing my brother accept our relationship.

Rapmon "Yahh! Congratulations!"

Seokjin "I didn't expect this but congrats!"

Jimin "Uri Taehyung is growing up too! Congrats!"

Jungkook "Hyung! Congrats!"

J-hope "Wahh *claps* congrats"

Butler Kim " :) Congratulations Miss Soo Jung and Sir Taehyung"

Suga "Well. You belong with him, Soo Jung. I wish you the best for your future. Congrats."

Suga oppa seems sad. But he take this thing professionally.

"Thanks guys and suga oppa, thanks for understanding. :)"

Taehyung "Gamsahabnida yireben! So from now on it's okay for me to flirt with her right? Well, she's my girlfriend after all"

All of them "Aigoo..."

Taehyung "Hehehe"

Min Ho "Taehyung, take a good care of my precious dongsaeng."

Taehyung "Of course"

*So that is it, the end of the story. I really really hope you guys enjoying this story. I know it's a bit lacking and stuff because this is my first time writing a story. So I hope you guys keep supporting me in the future. Thank you for those who read it until the last chapter. Thank you! Love you guys so much. ~♥~ Saranghaeyo!*