Chapter 4

I woke up and it's already morning. My first morning in Korea. Wait.. I SLEPT SINCE YESTERDAY NOON?! I must have been so tired.

I went out because my tummy is calling for food. When I open the door, I saw a man standing in front of it.

"Who are you? ARE YOU STALKING ME?!" (Lol negative minded 😂)

"I'm sorry miss. I'm your butler and I was standing here because I want to call you for breakfast. You must be starving."

"Owh. I'm sorry. I didn't get to ask my brother about you. Bianne"

He bowed to me. Then ask me to follow him to the dining room.

OH MY LORD! This is amazing. This kind of breakfast is like 5stars oh wait 10stars of restaurant! Daebak!

"Good morning Soo Jung dongsaeng. Have a seat with me" Min Ho was already sitting there waiting for me.

"Good morning oppa. Did I just hear you call me Soo Jung? I'm ANAQAH"

"Ahh I must have forgotten to tell you. Lee Soo Jung, that's gonna be your name from now on. I mean that is your real name when you're baby anyway."

Lee Soo Jung, I like it. Real family, real name hah.

After breakfast, I took a house tour. This house is really the best! There's gym, big swimming pool, a library, a room for playing games and a cute family movie room. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL DREAM HOUSE DUDE ~♥~

House tour is done for almost 1hour. Well this house is really big so I need so much time to look every single room in it.

"Miss Lee Soo Jung, your brother is calling for you at the living room."

"Owh, okay. Anyway, I have not yet know your name."

"Ahh bianne. My name is Kim Hwang Yu. You can call me Butler Kim."

"Nice to meet you, Butler Kim. I'm Lee Soo Jung." Both of us laughed.

"Yes oppa? You're looking for me?"

"Ahh Soo Jung, here. This is your credit cards and in this envelope, there's some money for you."

I HAVE MY OWN CREDIT CARDS?! ITS NOT ONE BUT FIVE?! Damn he's rich.

"FOR REAL?! Isn't this too much. Plus you gave me some cash so I think I only need the cash."

"No. You must take these cards. It's under your name. What you get, you cannot turn it back. Understand?"

"Arasso"

"Owh and today we'll be having guests. So I need you to take a bath."

Now I realized that I haven't shower. I ran to my room and take a bath. I must make sure everything is clean so that Min Ho oppa will be happy ♡

It's 3 in the afternoon and I sat in the living room with my brother waiting for the guests to come.

The door opened and there's boys entering the house. Well they wear boys cloth so they must be boys, pfft obviously.

"Yahh my boys is here"

My eyes are almost pop out! The boys are not just boys, they are BTS! THE FAMOUS KPOP BOY GROUP! THE WORLD MOST KNOWN BOY GROUP! THE ONE THAT IM DYING TO SEE!

Taehyung walk towards me and said "Hi. I'm Taehyung and you must be Lee Soo Jung, the long lost sister."

I was SHAKING! "H...i.."

Then the others came and said "you're so cute! It's really nice to finally meet you in person. Your oppa always tell us about you. And now, you're here with him. He must be sooooo happy"

I can't say a word. I'm froze!

"She must be freeze since I didn't tell her the guests is her favourite kpop boy group. Yahh Soo Jung, sit down and I'll tell you why they're here"

I sat down and I just can't believe this. BTS IS EVERYWHERE! On my left side, there's Taehyung. On my right side, there Seok Jin. In front of me, there's J-hope, Jungkook, Jimin, Rapmon and Suga.

"Soo Jung, uri dongsaeng, these guys will be living here with us for a couple of months. Since the sasaengs already find out where they live, they don't have any other place to stay and Im happened to be they're friend so I'm giving them a place to stay. Just for a couple of months. Is it okay for you?"

WHAT?! BTS? LIVING HERE? WITH ME? FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS?! I might not gonna survive. HELP ME! (fangirl ditected ≥3≤)

*Annyeong readers ♡ BTS IS HERE, FINALLY ♥ Is it good? Anyway, don't forget to follow. Saranghae ♡*