Chapter 2

"I know you'll be surprise. I'm sorry that I'm far away from you for this 14 years. Our family just can't afford you food to eat, cloth to wear and things to buy. But I've become a successful person now and we can even afford 3 cars at a time. It's hard to explain but I'm your real brother, your real family and also the one that have the same blood with you."

WHAT?! AM I DREAMING?! IM LEE MIN HO'S SISTER?!

"Min Ho oppa, I don't understand. What? Your sister? And I've given to this family for 14 years?! I'm not gonna believe this."

Mom hold my hand and she started to cry. "It's true Anaqah, he's your real brother. You're adopted" *sobsob

"After all this years and now you decided to tell me the truth?" I quickly stood up and ran as far from the restaurant as I can. I keep crying and crying, it's just so hard to stop.

After getting cool for awhile, I decided to head home.

When I arrive, I saw a Lamborghini in front of my house. I ran inside and saw Lee Min Ho sitting on the sofa talking to my mom.

"You're back"

"What are you doing here? I told you that I don't believe all this. And guess what, I think I'm dreaming right now."

"Try to pinch yourself and see. You're not dreaming Anaqah. This is real. Here's a file. I need you to calm down and read this."

I sit beside my mom and started to read the document. I cried, again. It's real. My DNA(BTS lol ♥) is perfect with him. He's my brother.

"Why? Why now?"

Lee Min Ho grab my hand and said "I'll tell you everything when we get home. You need to know your own hometown"

"And leave my, I don't know what to say, adopt family behind? My friends?"

"I lost you once and I don't want to lose you twice. Please? I can't just leave you here. I've been waiting for you. 14 years Anaqah and I'm alone. Our parents... they died one year ago because of a car crash. *sobsob"

Another surprise. Isn't one is enough for a day? There I go again crying non stop. I can't even say a "Hi" to my real parents.

Mom started to say something "It's okay for you to leave. You're not from this family anyway. You're nothing" She said that but I know she's crying very hard inside. She's trying to show she's not but she is.

"Mom, don't say that. I know that you don't want me to leave. I know that you hold your tear. Just let it out mom." Then, mom started to cry and hug me tightly.

"Min Ho oppa. I know I have to leave with you but can I have one week to say goodbye to all my friends?"

"Of course you can. As long as you want to be with me. Uri dongsaeng, bogoshipta jinja"

I want to smile but I don't want to. It's half. I don't know what kind of feeling I have right now. It's confusing.

*Annyeong readers ♡ sorry I haven't insert any BTS YET. But I will. As soon as possible. You see Anaqah is from Malaysia so when she move in to Korea, I'll start to put BTS in this story ♡ So don't forget to follow me ~♥~*