Chapter 10

We arrived at the school like 25 minutes early. I mean from the school time..

Seokjin "Wahh this school is AMAZING! Your brother know the best school for you. Lets have a trip when we still have time"

"You're right. LETS GO!"

We walked down the hall, passed the canteen and went into the library. Damn they have big library ♡ I might spend more time in the library than home. Hahaha.

Seokjin "Yah.. You still have 7 minutes until class start. Let's go to the office to meet your homeroom teacher first."

"Arasseo"

We took about two minutes to arrive at the teacher office.

After knocking the door, we came in and find a teacher name Park Bo Gum.

Seokjin to a teacher "Ermm excuse me teacher, may I know where is Mister Park Bo Gum? She's his new student"

Daebak! This teacher are good looking. Hehe 😂

The teacher "Ahh right. I'm the one you're looking for. You must be Kim Seokjin, the worldwide handsome. May I take a picture with you?"

Seokjin "Okay.."

Wahh... My soon to be homeroom teacher also a fan of Seokjin oppa?

"Ermm... Teacher... I'm still standing here"

Teacher "Mianhe... I'm your homeroom teacher and you can call Mister Park."

"Okay and what class am I in?"

Mister Park "Come, I'll bring you there.  Till we meet again Seokjin"

Seokjin "Okay Mister Park. Soo Jung-shi, be a good girl on your first day, okay?" *patted my head*

"Arasseo arasseo. No worries. I'll get going then. Bye! ♡"

While Mister Park and I walking at the hall to the class, he asked me questions.

Mister Park "How can you be so close to Seokjin?"

"Well, he is my brother friend"

Mister Park "Where are you from?"

"Malaysia"

Mister Park "Why are you here?"

"Mister, I think I'll tell everything in the class later. (: "

Mister Park "Arasseoyo"

A student(might be the class president)  "Attention. Bow"

Mister Park "Class, we'll be having a new student today and she's from Malaysia. Say 'hi' to her"

The whole class "Hi.."

The class started to get noisier with questions.

"Who is she?"

"Why she's here?"

"Is she having problems back at her old place?"

"Can she speak Korean?"

Mister Park "Okay class... Settle down. She'll tell you why she's here"

"Annyeong. My name is Lee Soo Jung but used to be known as Anaqah. I'm from Malaysia and I moved here because this I year I just knew that I'm adopted from my Malaysia family. I hope you guys can understand why I'm here and I hope we can be friends. :) "

Mister Park "I guess that explained everything. Soo Jung, you can sit next to Momo. Momo, raise your hand"

*✋*

I'll be sitting next to Momo?! Wait... She's in this class?! I think this class isn't for the same age people. I think it's according to their intelligence.

Momo "Annyeong! I'm Momo. Nice to meet you, Soo Jung"

She's sooooo cute ≧∇≦ and friendly too!

"Annyeong Momo ♡ I'm actually your fan and I really love your dancing video. It just sooo kawai ♥"

Momo "You're a ONCE! ♡ Wait, isn't this school only for idols? You must be so lucky to get here and it's really nice to have a ONCE sitting next to me ♡"

My day is getting better. OO YEAH (。’▽’。)♡

Wait... School for IDOLS?! That's mean I'm the only not-idol student?! Why Min Ho oppa chose this school?

"Ermm... Thank you for welcoming me. I actually don't know why my brother chose this school but yeah I'll just accept it."

Momo "Aww... Cute sister! We can be friends! Like best friends. Can we?"

Momo from Twice, being my friend? Okay. 😂

"Of course! I would love to ♡"

The class started and the first subject is English. Which I'm pretty good at.(hahahaha)

I helped Momo a bit for some words that she don't understand.

After the class end, we have our lunch at the canteen. The food there are just so tasty! ♥ I ate lunch with Momo and her friends, Sana, Mina and Dahyun.

Since their age are older than me, I called them unnie. They just so nice and Dahyun as always, the one who crack the silence with laughter. I can't believe my live is getting better and better! ♥

But, being with them kinda make me miss my friends at Malaysia. Huhhh... T_T bogoshipoyo...

*Annyeong readers ♡ thank you for keep reading the stories. There are more to come ♥ Anyway, enjoy? Don't forget to follow and vote. Saranghae ~♥~*