Chapter 6

Hmm? Who is it?

"Come in"

Ahh.. It's Taehyung oppa. But why is he here?

"Annyeong. I want to help you to organize your things. Can I?"

"Well of course. But, aren't you tired? I mean, you don't have to if you can't"

"No worries.. I'm not tired enough. Let me help"

We begin to organize the things and done doing it after half an hour. Then we talked all night long without feeling tired.

"Yahh.. It's passed 11pm and I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat" Well food come first to me (mehehe).

"Arasseo. We'll go to the nearest convenience store and get some ramen there."

We walked and arrive at the 24hours open convenience store. Taehyung chose the ramen for me since I don't understand Korean and then he hesitated to pay the ramen.

"Taehyung oppa, I'll pay it. You helped me by choosing the ramen already. So, I'll pay. Arasseo?"

I sound like a mother 😂

"Arasseoyo"

Ahh... Kiopta jinja ♡

*slurp* the sound of slurping ramen came out from his mouth. Omoo.. he must be hungry.

I took a bite and WOW! This ramen is delicious ♥ He know exactly my taste. Daebak!

After finishing the ramen, we walked home. On the way, we talk and talk and talk. He really are a talkative person.

"YA PI KIO!!"

Suddenly there's a boy with a bike moving towards me and it's fast!

Taehyung quickly grab my hand and pulled me towards him. I almost fall but he managed to grab my waist.

Boyayige?! We made eye contact for 30 seconds before he let go of me! My heart almost pop out!

"Yahh.. Kuencanna? Are you hurt?"

I'm froze! I didn't say any word until he wake me up from my "frozeness" (😂)

"Owh.. umm.. I'm.. O..kay.."

"Good then. Please be more careful in the future, okay? I don't want you to get hurt."

OMO!! DID KIM TAEHYUNG JUST SAID THAT??!! TO ME?! WAHHH!!!

We didn't talk much when we continue to walk home. As soon as we arrive, I ran to my room and cuddle up with my teddy 🐻. Well, I called him "Comel" ♡. (Comel is a Malaysian word that mean, cute ♥)

I can't sleep until the next morning. I just can't stop thinking what Taehyung did and said to me last night! My heart, it's beating faster than normal! Otoke?

Lee Soo Jung! Wake up, dude. Don't overreact PLEASE! He's just being caring towards you since he's staying in your house. Don't think to much or your head will explode!

Okay, I'm sorry. I won't overreact again. Bianne *bowed*

After a shower, I went out from my room and go to the kitchen to make a breakfast. Since I can't sleep and it's 530am in the morning, I think others might still sleeping. So, I decided to make them a breakfast.

I look into the refrigerator to look for the ingredients. I want to make breakfast with 'western style'.

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and I almost jump! I turned and it's Butler Kim.

"Butler Kim, what are you doing here? Why are u up at this time? Aren't you suppose to still sleep now?"

"Soo Jung-shi. I think, I'm the one who suppose to ask you that questions."

"Aaa.. Right.. Well, I'm making breakfast for you guys."

"Let me the one who doing it. I'm your Butler right?"

"No no no no... I'm the one doing it. Please 🙏"

"Okay then. But, let me help you."

"Arasseo"

Breakfast are done and it's time to serve. Butler Kim helping me with the serving and I'll go wake the human up.

"Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin oppa, wake up.. Rise and shine.."

After calling their name for the third time, they still on their bed. They look like babies, lazy to wake up.

'Menggeliat sini, menggeliat sana' (malaysian people always said)

"Yahh! Wake up!"

They suddenly wake up and stare at me.

Jimin "Wahh Soo Jung daebak! You never use higher volume before."

"Wahh... So you guys aren't sleep this whole time? You guys playing with me hah?"

Jungkook "Bianne Soo Jung-shi, we thought that you would just give up and leave us. But you didn't and still here until we fully wake up. Gamsahabnida Soo Jung-shi"

Owhh.. This boys..

*Annyeong readers ♡ Enjoy? Don't forget to follow and vote. Saranghae ♥*