Chapter 13

It was a good tour with Jungkook oppa ♥ he also told me his life as a trainer.

Jungkook "Soo Jung, you're so fun to talk to. Can we hangout later at noon?  I want to be a closer friend to you. I mean, if I can."

"Sure do. Well, where are you planning to bring me to?"

Jungkook "Just a short tour around Seoul"

"Cool! I can't wait"

YES! Finally a tour! I've been dying to do a tour at Korea. It just that I don't have someone to take with. But now, I do! ♡

I watched them dancing, singing and playing in their studio. I look like a proud noona even though I'm the youngest. 😂

Taehyung "Follow me"

"Where to?"

He then pulled my hand and take me out of the studio.

"Yahh wait! I have a plan actually"

Taehyung "with who?"

"Jungkook oppa"

Taehyung "Aishh! But I want to take you to a movie theater" *making aegyo face*

AHH STABH IT! (if you know what I meant 😂) He's soooo cute! I can't see this!

"yahh... Stop the aegyo..."

Taehyung "Arasseo arasseo"

Jungkook suddenly walk out from the studio and put his hand around my shoulder.

BOYAYIGE?! Ottoke... I'm blushed like AGAIN!

Jungkook "You heard her. She's going out with me today. Gaja Soo Jung"

"Oo..oo"

Taehyung "ergghh....."

We entered a van because Jungkook don't have a license yet so he ask the driver to take us to the place where Jungkook want to bring me to.

After 10 minutes of ride, we arrive at a beach.

"What are we doing here? I thought you said a short tour at Seoul."

Jungkook "Today, lets just have a sea breeze :) "

Haahh?? Sea breeze? This guy is weird for sure.

Jungkook " ^.^ you must thought that I'm weird to bring you here just to have a sea breeze. Of course not. I was just kidding. I actually wanted to bring you to eat at a seafood restaurant but the food is
not yet ready so... I thought it's a good idea to walk at the beach for a while. Shall we?"

Long explanation but okay..

"Sure"

We walk and talk about my life. We really are getting much closer. Jungkook is the person where I can talk to comfortably because he's not that kind of guy where all he did is flirting with you. I like it ♡

Jungkook "Owh the food is ready. Let's go to the restaurant."

The seafood restaurant that he mentioned is sooo freaking COOL! I really like the vibe in this restaurant.

The waiter served bunch of food for us such as chilli crab, pepper crab, sweet and sour salmon and even my favourite which is mayonnaise tuna!

"WAHHH DAEBAK! How you know that this is my favourite dish? Are you stalking me?"

Jungkook "Haha you're funny. I'm not stalking, okay.. It's a coincidence. I'm happen to be a tuna lover too. You get that?"

"Haha arasseo. Let's eat!"

ERHMMM ♡ The food tasted like heaven oh my seafood! I wish I get to eat like this everyday.

"Thank you so much for buying me the food. It taste really good. We should get home now. It's pretty dark outside."

Jungkook "Okay let's go"

Can you guys even imagine? Eating with Jungkook, alone at a beautiful restaurant. Another dream come true ~♥~

We arrive at home and we enter the door, all the others look at us and I don't even know why.

Min Ho "Where have you been?"

When I saw my brother standing there, I quickly run towards him and hug him.

"OPPA!!! BOGOSHIPTA JINJA!"

Min Ho "Naduuu, bogoshipta. But please when you're out, please text me where you are. I'm so worried about you just now. And you Jungkook, same goes to you. Text me where you bring my dongsaeng to. Arasseo?"

Jungkook "Arasseo.. Aaahhh hyung.. Bianne" *aegyo face*

Min Ho "aishh jinja. Stop it"

*😂😂*

"Aigoo protective oppa. Don't worry about me. I'm totally fine. You can trust me and him"

Min Ho "We'll see about that. Now go get shower and rest"

"Arasseo"

*Annyeong readers ♥ I'm sooo sorry if my story getting lame but I'll try to keep up, okay? Don't forget to follow and vote. Saranghae ~♥~*