Chapter 3

I can't sleep well yesterday night because my mind keep thinking of how am I going to tell my friends about me going to move to Korea.

I entered the car and went to school as usual. I didn't smile and I didn't talk much. My friends keep asking me am I okay.

"Yahh Anaqah, are you okay?", "why are u so silent today?", "Are you sick? ", "Kuencanna?"

They now that I'm a cheerful person and I usually talk much. I'm a talkative person.

Tears started to fall and from dripping become waterfall(if you know what I mean hehe). I immediately hug my friends.

Then I say "I'm sorry guys. I've broke our promise. I can't go through SPM together with you guys."

Suddenly all of them laugh and then Nuzlina say "Anaqah Anaqah. Don't fool us. We know you like to prank people okay."

I take my school dropout letter and give it to them. Then a minute after that, they started to cry like a baby and hug me tightly till I can't breathe.

"Gu..ys I... can..n't bre...athe.." after that they let me go and hold my hand.

"Why Anaqah why? Why you have to move? What's the reason? TELL US" Sharonie sounds angry but sad at the same time.

"I'll explain to you guys later. My mom is here."

Days have past and it's today, the day I'll be leaving Malaysia. Even tho I've given a week to say goodbye, it's still not enough for me but I need to be brave.

Before I enter the airplane, my friends, mom, dad and brother gave me a last goodbye hug. All of them showed a very sad face which make me want to cry.

Lee Min Ho oppa stand beside me and hold my arm "It's okay. You'll see them again"

"Then I hope the day will come soon"

I entered the airplane and WOWW I'M IN A PRIVATE AIRPLANE. How cool is that. ♥

"Is this really ours?"

"Yupp. It is all ours. I bought this airplane because I have a lot of works outside Korea."

"That's mean, there are times that I'm going to be ALONE?!"

"Don't worry you won't. You'll have friends"

Fiuhh.. At least I'm not gonna be a LONER when my only brother go to work.

Hours passed and we arrived at Korea. My dream place to go. You see, I'm a kpoper so basically I'm a huge fan of kpop group especially BTS ♡

Min Ho oppa immediately drag me to his car. "Wait! How about my luggage?"

I think he must have forgot about it since he's very excited about showing me how Korea is. He's been talking about Korea in the airplane for hours.

"No worries, my man will take it for you."

Woww... This guy must be sooo rich.

"So where should I take you to. Owhh I'm so excited"

Owh please I need a rest >_<

"Oppa ermmm. Can't we just take a rest for the day? I'm super tired right now."

"Well if you say so, okay. I'm a bit tired too."

We head to his house or I can say CASTLE! Damn his house is so big. It's like a hotel and a castle.

"This is your house?!"

"No"

"Then why are we here?"

"This is not MY house, this is OUR house."

*Drop my jaw* am I really hearing this? I'm going to live here?!

"You can have a house tour if you want and that room gonna be you bedroom."

I'm super tired and I've make a decision to sleep before I take a house tour. My room is super big but I don't really care because my eyes need to rest.

*Annyeong readers ^_^ yeayy we reached chapter 3 ♡ sad but interesting right? Anyway, I promise that in Chapter 4, there will be BTS ♥*