Chapter 12

The next morning I woke up early for school but today seem so quite at home. I mean where are the others?

"Good morning Soo Jung-shi"

"Aigoo kapcagiya! Where are the others?"

Taehyung "They went to the studio and Butler Kim rushed to the airport to pick up your brother"

"Why are you here?"

Taehyung "Well, I can't let you be lonely in your weekends"

"weekends?"

Taehyung "Speak of weekend, why are you wearing your school uniform?"

"Aishh!! I must have forgot to check the date. This is embarrassing"

I rush to my room and quickly change into other outfit. I came out from my room to make breakfast but I can smell something delicious came out from the kitchen.

"Taehyung oppa, you can cook?"

Taehyung "of course I can. Sit down, it will ready in a minute"

He cooked carbonara for BREAKFAST?!

"Oppa, carbonara for breakfast? You sure?"

Taehyung "Well, I miss my mom's carbonara. So..."

Sweet son aww ♡

"I'll take the plates"

Why do I even choose this kind of work? Take the plates? Soo Jung, you can't even reach the place. ERGHH...

Just at the time I tip toe, someone from behind grab the plates. I quickly turn around and it's Taehyung. We are sooooo close at this time.

"....."

Taehyung "You're cute, shorty"

"Yahh!! I'm not short! You are just toooo tall for me"

Taehyung "That's why you need me :)"

Aigoo ottoke?! I'm blushed, again and again and again!

"Ermm lets... lets... lets eat.."

We sat at the dining room and I tasted his carbonara for the first time. IT'S HELLA GOOD ♡♡

While I'm eating, he keep staring at me. What is wrong with this dude?!

"Won't you eat?"

Taehyung "How can I, when you make the whole world stop"

" *cough* where is the others? Should we go to the studio with them?"

I need to break this awkwardness QUICKLY. I can't stop my heartbeat from going any further.

Why is Taehyung such a sweet talker? ♡

Taehyung " :) arasseo. You go get dressed up and I'll do the dishes"

"No no no. I'll do it. :)"

I picked the plates up and he helped. Then... Our hand suddenly touched! I want to take back my hand but he grabbed it!!

Taehyung "You have a soft skin"

" *more cough* I'll go get dressed up"

I ran back to my room. WAHH DAEBAK! WHAT'S GOING ON OUT THERE?! IS HE LIKE ME OR SOMETHING?!

I dressed up and went out to the living room. Taehyung also done so we went to his car.

We enter the car and I don't know why, I just can't get the seat belt.

Taehyung suddenly come near to me and pulled the seat belt. When he did that, he eye contact me! His face are sooo near to me that we can almost k...k...kiss!!!

Taehyung " :) let's go"

I can't even say a word! Ottoke?! I'm frozed!

After 25 minutes, we arrived at the studio and we bought some snacks for the others to eat.

J-hope "wahh Taehyung?! Now you're here? Where were you??!!! I'm HUNGRYYY"

Taehyung "I thought you want to say you miss me"

J-hope "hmmphh as if hahaha"

Rapmon "Aigoo stop the baby...  Annyeong Soo Jung-shi ✋. Didn't expect you would come here. But I'll show you around later. Cool?"

"Co.."

Jungkook "Andwae! I'll show her around"

Jimin "I will!"

Seokjin "No, I will. I'm the oldest"

Suga "There you go again, with your age. Really? I will."

Taehyung "okay guys.. Since I'm the one who brought her here, I will do the tour with her"

Jungkook "Ahh hyung... Andwae *making aegyo face* "

"Aigoo arasseo arasseo.. I'll do the tour with maknae"

Jungkook "Assoo.. Good choice Soo Jung :D"

They are just so adorable! They are like my brothers, I mean little brothers ^ω^ ♡

*Annyeong readers ♡ we reached 200 viewers and thank you SOOO FREAKING MUCH ♥ Manhi saranghae ~♥~*