Chapter 8

I feel like I can't go out from my room today. I think I have a fever or something. I can feel my cheeks are burning like fire! (FIRE~~)

It's 10pm and I'm hungryyyy... I checked outside of my room to see if the others still awake.

After I sure that there is no one outside, I went to the kitchen to make ramen ♡ Well that's the best option when you are hungry at night, right? 😂

When I was cooking, suddenly I felt like there's someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned and it's Taehyung.

"What are you doing here? You shocked me"

Taehyung "Mianhe. I just smelled something yummy. Can you cook some for me?"

"Aigoo... Arasseo."

Ramen, done. I brought the ramen to where Taehyung is sitting, the dining room.

Taehyung "Wahh... Gamsahabnida Soo Jung-shi"

"ur welcome :)"

Taehyung "Ermm daebak! This really tasty ♡"

"Yah.. This is just ramen like INSTANT NOODLES. Don't overreact 😂"

Taehyung "But you make it more tasty ♥"

SO CUTE!! This little angel OMG! ♥

We done eating ramen and now it's time to go to sleep becuase its 1045pm.

Taehyung "Let's watch movie together. Well... I can't sleep. So?"

I can't sleep either so I guess I'll watch movie with him.

"Arasseo. But what movie?"

Taehyung "You'll see"

I feel a little bit lazy to wake up and keep cuddling my teddy. But why do I feel like my teddy is bigger? I opened my eyes and YAHHH!!! I CUDDLE UP WITH KIM TAEHYUNG?!

I quickly pulled myself from him. How can this be happening?! Why am I here and not on my bed? I slept here?!

Taehyung woke up and look at me. His morning face OMMO!

"Yahh.. How can I slept here last night?"

Taehyung "you forgot is it? When we were watching the movie, you slept and laid your head on my shoulder. I want to wake you up but you seem so tired. So, I let you sleep then I got sleepy and sleep here too"

OTTOKE?! Jinja.... I'm out of words!

"Mianhe, jinja mianhe"

Taehyung "It's okay."

"I'll be going then. I need to take a shower."

I walk fast to my room and took a shower.

When I was showering, I keep on thinking about Taehyung and Suga. Why do I have these strange feelings whenever I'm with them?

*ting ting* (it's the receiving messages sound)

"You don't have to be shy about last night. I'm fine with it. No worries. -Taehyung- "

And again, I'm blushed.

*knock knock*

"Come in"

Butler Kim "Soo Jung-shi, your brother is calling for you"

"Arasseo"

"Min Ho oppa ♡ why you're calling me?"

Min Ho "Soo Jung, tomorrow will be the day."

"The day? What day? Your birthday?"

Min Ho "The day you'll be attending school"

".....owh...."

Min Ho "You look like you're not happy about it. What's wrong?"

"It's just that... Huuuhhhh..... I'm a bit afraid."

Min Ho "of what exactly?"

"Human.. I'm afraid if there's a student that want to bully me or something like that"

Min Ho "Yahh... Dongsaeng, there is no problem to be worry about. If someone do something at you, you can just tell me. Let me done the job hehehe"

Rapmon "Tell me too. I'll be your shining armor hahaha"

Suga "Don't forget about me"

Taehyung, Jin, Jimin, J-hope, Jungkook "and us"

*smiled* "Arasseo oppa"

Min Ho "That's the smile I want to see :) Now, get ready. Butler Kim will accompany you to buy your school stuffs and I'm sorry I can't go with you because I have shootings to do"

Haihhh I wish I have a boyfriend like them. Even though they are busy with their works, but at least they are trying to make times for me. Right?

"Arasseo. I'll done dressing up in 5 minutes"

Well a T-shirt, a Jean, a bracelet and a watch to put on doesn't need much time.

*Annyeong readers ♡ sorry for the late update. I kinda busy with my coming exam so yeahh. But I'll try to make times for writing ♥ Thank you for reading and don't forget to follow and vote. Saranghae ~♥~"