Chapter 7

"Yahh irona ppali. Wash your faces then go to the dining room"

Jungkook "de eomma"

After that, I went to Suga's room. He's the only one that still in his room because the others already went to the dining room.

*knock knock* "Suga oppa, irona. Let's have breakfast"

There's no sound at all. Is he still asleep? I opened the door and went inside his room.

His body is still on his bed and he look really pale. Is he sick? I quickly touch his forehead and DAMN! HE'S BURNING!

"Yahh oppa, kuencanna? Appo? We need to get you to hospital quickly. Your temperature is rising like crazy"

Suga "Andwae. I don't want to go to the hospital."

I can't just stand there letting him sick. I ran to the bathroom and wet a towel. Then, I put it on his forehead. I took some panadol so that it can cool down the temperature.

"Suga oppa, don't get sick. Please... I don't like watching people near to me get sick."

Suga "Then take care of me"

*dupp* my heart skipped a beat. IM BLUSHED!

"Arasseo... Wait here. I'll take some food for you."

He suddenly hold my wrist and said "Thank you".

My cheeks turned red! Ottoke?! I quickly rush to the kitchen and make some porridge for him.

Jin "Soo Jung-shi, why are you in a rush? Who's porridge are you making for?"

"It's for Suga oppa. He's sick"

Rapmon "EYY? Why didn't he tell us? Yesterday he seems fine though. I'll go to his room"

"I don't think that's a good idea"

J-hope "Wae?"

"He's sick you know. He might want some time alone. Let me take care of him and he might be resting right now."

Jin "She's right. Let's not disturb him until his sick change to a bit better"

Porridge is done, now I'm going to bring it to Suga's room.

*knock knock*

Suga "Who is it?"

"It's me, Soo Jung"

Suga "Come in"

I came in and sat beside him. His face look really pale.

"Here. I made this porridge for you. Have a bite to gain your energy." I blew the porridge before giving it to him. He's acting like a baby. OMMO ♡

He smiled and ate all the porridge.

Suga "You're a good cooker. Thanks for the porridge"

I'm blushed. "Thank you for the compliment. Now you have to rest. I'll clean you up with wet towels, but I need to wash the dishes first."

I took my steps and went back to the kitchen.

Butler Kim "Soo Jung-shi, I heard that Suga-shi is having a high fever. Is he okay now?"

"Yes. His temperature is dropping after he ate the porridge. I'm going to clean him up with a towel after I wash these dishes."

Butler Kim "Let me do the washing. You can go to him now."

"Thank you Butler Kim"

I took a clean towel and wet it with warm water. Then, I rub the towel at his hands, face and legs. Good thing his temperature really are dropping.

"Aigoo... Seeing him like this make me worry. Ottoke? He really don't want to go to the hospital. Wait... Why am I so worry about him? Weird me"

Suga "No you're not. You're just you, kind."

I was shocked. I thought he was sleeping.

I can feel my face turning red from embarrassment! HAISHH!

"I.. I thought you're sleeping."

He slightly smile and went back to close his eyes.

"Suga oppa, I'll be going now. Take some rest okay?"

Just at the moment I want to walk, he grabbed my wrist and said "Please stay"

There I go again, blushing. Because he's really sick, I sat beside him and pat on his shoulder until he's asleep.

Suga "Yahh Soo Jung-shi, irona. It's 5pm already."

"Let me sleep more.. Wait... WHAT?! 5PM?! I SLEPT HERE?!"

Suga "Thanks to you, I feel a lot better now. Urmm... you look cute when you're sleeping"

I'm blushed! AGAIN! I quickly ran back to my room and lay on my bed.

Did Suga really said that?! OMMO!!!

*Annyeong readers ♡ Suga and Soo Jung, aren't they cute? Enjoy? Don't forget to follow and vote ♥ Saranghae ~♥~*