Chapter 9

I bought a lot of school stuff. Such as stationary box, note book, files, pen, pencil and more.

Then, it's time to buy school uniform. Yeay! I mean, I always dream to wear Korean high school uniform. Another dream come true weee ♡

We arrived at the uniform store and the store is specially only for that one school. DAEBAK!

"Are we at the right place? Because this school uniform seems sooooo expensive"

Butler Kim "Yes miss, we are. Your brother have chosen the best school in Seoul for you."

Wahh... Uri oppa, jinja daebak! ♥

We bought the uniform and wanted to go home after that but my tummy is calling for food...

"Ermm.... Butler Kim... I'm kinda a bit hungry. Can we go to the nearest convenience store and eat some ramen? I'll buy for us. Pleaseee.... "

Butler Kim "Arasseoyo"

Then we ate the ramen but mine, I put one slice of cheese and his, he just ate the ramen with kimbap.

After done eating, we went home with some cookies and snacks for my late night movies later. Well I planned to watch it by myself.

Oh wait! I have school tomorrow. Noooo....

Min Ho "wahh.. You guys took a long time for the school shopping."

"Well I need to choose the best for me, right? Anyway Min Ho oppa, where is the school that I'll be entering"

Min Ho "You'll see. You bought the uniform?"

"All here. Okay. Ermm.. I'm gonna take a shower and ready for school tomorrow then I might be sleeping early since tomorrow is SCHOOL day."

Min Ho "Arasseo. How about dinner?"

"I ate no worries"

I went to my room and took a shower.  After that I wear my strawberries printed pajama ♥ which is my favourite mehehe.

After done preparing for school tomorrow, I went on my bed and check my phone if there's message I receive.

-no notification-

I set an alarm on my phone and it will be ringing at 6am. Well I hope I'll be up by then 😂.

*YIRONA YIRONA*

"Alarm........" I shut it off then get on my bed.

Took a shower and then I wear my school uniform, socks, bag and shoes.

When I'm on the way to the kitchen, I smelled something yummy and I can guess what is it. IT'S WAFFLES ♡ My favs..

"Good morning Seokjin oppa. Why are you up so early?"

Seokjin "I want you to eat my waffles at the first day of your schooling day. You might get luck"

" 😂 You're funny. Thank you for the waffles, oppa"

Taehyung "Good morning student"

"Good morning Taehyung oppa"

Now I feel something is lose. Where's my brother TT. I need him on my first day of school.

J-hope "Are you looking for you beloved oppa? Well, he's out in the early morning because he have emergency and had to take a flight to Jeju"

Whattttt??!! Why didn't he text me at all. Hmmmm....

"Hmm okay."

Jungkook "Aww.. Our Soo Jung is sad. Hmmm well that's fine. I'll accompany you on your first day. How's that sound?"

Taehyung "No. I'll be the one with her"

Suga "No. Pick me"

Rapmon "Well I'm her best friend so she should go with me"

Jimin "Since when exactly?"

"Guys... That's so sweet of you guys but I'll be going with Butler Kim. :)"

Jimin "You can't. Butler Kim fell asleep because he's in a fever right now."

Boyayige.... Haih....

"Ermmm.. Then I'll go with Seokjin oppa. Since he make me my favourite waffles."

Seokjin "Excellent choice"

The others "O...kay...."

Hahaha... They are just so cute! Aren't they?

Without realizing it, I kinda getting closer to them than before. Daebak 😂👍

*Annyeong readers ♡ Thank you so much for supporting me and we have reached 100+ readers! I mean for the whole chapters ♥ yeay!! Will update more fun stories. Enjoy? Don't forget to vote and follow me. Saranghae ~♥~*