Chapter 5

It's been 3 days since I avoid BTS members. I can't even breathe when I'm in front of them.

But today, I've made a decision and said to myself, "Soo Jung, you need to be brave. This is a chance for you to be friends with the most popular kpop boy group ever. Wake up darling!"

I need to talk to them, I can't just avoid them for my whole life, right?

Early in the morning, I went to the dining room for breakfast and saw all of the BTS members and Min Ho oppa sitting there waiting for me. I feel like a princess ♡ (Lol..)

Taehyung "Good morning Soo Jung"

"Good morning Taehyung oppa ♡"

The silent Min Ho oppa surprised by my friendliness towards Taehyung.

"Yahh uri dongsaeng, you already get along with them?"

"Well I'm trying"

Jin "Come, sit beside me. I made pancakes today ♡"

Awww I'm touched ~♥~

After breakfast, I help Rapmon to clean the plates.

"Thank you for helping me Soo Jung"

"Of course. What are friends for?"

Suddenly Rapmon stop from cleaning and turn to me "Yahh jinja?! We're friend from now on? Asso. I like it"

OMMO!! HE LOOK SO CUTE WHEN HE DID THAT ♥

It's 1pm now and I don't know what to do! I'm bored!

"Soo Jung, urmm I heard that you haven't go to a shopping after you arrive at Korea and I want to bring you to shop your things. I mean, I can be your guide guy if you want."

Did Jungkook just ask me that?! Of course.. NO! I'll die! (another lol 😂) What if the sasaengs see us? Will I still have my live tonight?

LEE SOO JUNG, for god sake, please think positively. Jungkook is asking you out for a shop with him!

"Ermm sure. If you're not busy."

"Well I'll be ready in 10 minutes"

10 minutes? Okay. I don't need much time to dress up because I can just wear a jean and a hoodie. Make up? I don't even know how to.

Jungkook is driving and I'm sitting next to him. Another dream come true ♥

He help me a lot in choosing my outfit since I'm not that good in style and finally, we'll be buying my phone ♡ You see, I'm trying to save my phone from using it often because I don't want it to break in a second.

But this one, Jungkook buy it for me ♥ We're getting pretty close from today.

Yes, Lee Soo Jung! You've made friends with some of them ♡ Hwaiting! You can do this!

After a long day of shopping, we arrived at home at 7pm.

Taehyung "Yahh, Jungkook. You went shopping with Soo Jung, without me?"

I can see Taehyung is in jealous mood right now. I mean, judging from his face.

Jin "Did you guys buy any snacks?"

J-hope "Wahh.. You guys are getting closer than I thought and it's faster. Good job Jungkook"

Rapmon "Soo Jung, you must be tired"

Suga "Hmm"

Jimin "Wahh Jungkook, great progess"

I keep silence and just smiled looking at their attitude.

"Guys, where's my brother? I didn't see him at all"

J-hope "Ahh, he went out because he have a shooting. Anyway, you got your phone already? Your oppa said, if you already have your new phone, tell him your number so that it will be easy for him to tell you if there's emergency"

"Thank you for the message J-hope oppa"

I went to my room with all the things that I bought just now. I'm super tired but I need to organize my things.

*knock knock*

*Annyeong readers ♡ sorry I didn't do any update the days before. I've been busy.. Busy watching drama lol 😂 Enjoy? Don't forget to follow ♥ saranghae♡