Tommy Shelby [3]

Y/N's POV -

"Finished!" I announce to no one in particular.

"Lets see it then" Finn jumps off the desk he's perched on and skips across the room to me.

"Blimey Y/N that's fantastic!" Finn gapes in awe at the painting I've done of him in the time he's been sat on the desk.

"Oi, John! Arthur! Michael! Come look at this!" Finn shouts through the door to our brothers and cousin.

Moments later the three of them come ambling into the room and over to where I'm waiting.

"Bloody hell Y/N you could be famous!" John exclaims as he stares wide eyed at the painting.

Grinning at my brothers I open my mouth to speak but am cut off by the slamming of doors.

"Who's going to be famous?" Tommy's deep voice echoes from the doorway. We all look to the door and I shrink back slightly. Tommy's always intimidated me ever since I was young.

"Y/N! Have you seen her painting?" Finn blabs without thinking. My eyes widen and my hand shoots out to jab him in the ribs.

"Lets see it then" Tommy responds his expression barely changing as he moves across the room to take a look.

I gulp slightly and step back into John who seems to sense my discomfort and gently puts a hand on my arm.

Tommy steps up to the easel and assess my work carefully.

After a few minutes he steps back.

"I've seen better, you most definitley won't be famous" he states blankly before striding out of the room.

My jaw drops slightly as I stare after him, my eyes filling with tears.

"That bastard" Arthur growls before stalking after our brother.

"Looks like we'll need to teach our Tommy a lesson" John speaks up once Arthur is gone. Michael and Finn nod in agreement before scouring the room looking for anything that could be used against Tommy.

I join in and soon my eyes land on two cans of unused paint.

"I think I know what we can do" I pipe up. The boys turn and stand close to me as I begin to tell them my plan.

- Time Skip -

"Arthur! Can you get Tommy in here? There's been a confusion with meeting dates and he needs to have a look" Finn calls out into the next room.

Moments later Arthur comes striding into the room, we had informed him earlier of our plan and he'd been delighted to help.

Tommy follows a few steps back from Arthur. Entering the room he halts in the doorway, positioned exactly where we want him.

"So?" He questions raising an eyebrow.

Finn and John smirk at each other before releasing the strings they'd been holding sending the cans of paint upside down, an array of colours tumbling down all over Tommy and his expensive suit.

Tommy freezes as the paint soaks him. His body goes rigid and we all know we are well and truly fucked.

Spinning on his heel he stalks out of the room leaving us all to our laughter, John and Finn high fiving while Michael and I grin at each other and Arthur chuckles heartily from his chair while puffing on a cigar.

Half a hour later after we've cleaned up the paint Tommy comes back into the room, this time dressed in clean clothes. 

"You" he accuses pointing at me. His bright blue gaze burning into mine.

"You planned this didn't you" he continues, his gaze never wavering.

I shrug.

"You deserved it. You may think my painting is shit and quite frankly I don't care about your opinion but you still needed sorting out for being a twat" I retort sharply.

Tommy appears to draw back slightly at my outburst I don't normally talk back to him but I've finally had it with his shitty 'I'm the king' attitude.

Huffing slightly Tommy storms off muttering his apologises and saying I'm a far better painter then most which causes me to smile after him.

"Hopefully he'll tone down that attitude of his now he knows you'll answer back" Arthur chuckles lightly while ruffling my hair.

Requested by : daynaa5xreynolds

Hope you enjoyed! I did my best to add a little bit of humour into it and yes I know the paint bucket thing was cliche but I couldn't think of anything else 😂

As always everyone, please request!

-Xanthe-