Finn Shelby [3]

Finn's POV -

I watch as Isaiah tries to wrap his arm around Hesters' shoulders and feel a smirk on my lips as she narrows her eyes at him and shuffles slightly away from him and closer to me.

"You alright, love?" I whisper in her ear as I successfully wrap my arm around her shoulders feeling her lean into my touch.

I feel her nod against my arm. A soft smile graces my lips as I settle back against the seat. I can feel Isaiah's eyes on us as I sip my whiskey but shrug him off. He knows Hester is my girl. Everyone knows she's mine.

Hester's POV -

I feel myself relax into Finn's hold. I can feel Isaiah's piercing gaze on us which sends an unpleasant shiver down my spine.

Isaiah has been trying to get my attention for weeks now, despite the fact he knows about Finn and I and quite frankly it's getting pretty irritating.

I huff slightly and shift in Finn's grip causing him to throw me a quizzical glance. I gesture subtly towards Isaiah and Finn seems to get the message.

"Shall we go?" Finn murmurs in my ear. I nod in agreement.

"Lets" I reply then the two of us rise and pull on our jackets, Finn helping me with mine.

"We'll see you tomorrow" Finn tells Michael and Isaiah. Michael nods and bids us goodnight while Isaiah doesn't speak he just sits there in silence, staring at me.

Finn grasps my hand gently and leads me from the pub and out into the cool night air.

"What is Isaiah's problem?" I question Finn after a few moments silence.

Finn halts and turns to me.

"He wants you, Hester. He wants to take you from me" Finn speaks his voice cracking.

I feel my own eyes water at the sound of his voice. I know Finn's worst fear is losing his loved ones, it's mine too.

"Finn. Finn, look at me. You will not lose me. Not to Isaiah, not to anyone. I'm yours" I tell him seriously, cupping his jaw with my hands and tilting his face so his eyes meet mine.

"Do you promise?" He whispers quietly.

"I promise" I whisper back.

That's all it takes for Finn to crash his lips to mine and then walk me backwards until my back is against the wall of the Garrison.

We continue kissing until we have no oxygen left to kiss with forcing us to break.

"I love you, Hester Lee" he murmurs against my lips.

"And I love you, Finn Shelby"

Requested by : KatiePatterson6

Hi all!

Hopefully everyone is enjoying this book. I'm currently on half term so should be able to write some more imagines over the course of the week.

Sorry this wasn't a very long one!
As always, please request!