Bonnie Gold [2]

Bonnie's POV -

"Where is she?" I shout at my father. He shares a look with Polly before sighing quietly.

"They've got her" he replies quietly.

"Who? Who's got her?" I lower my voice slightly but keep it firm.

"I said, who's got my fucking wife?" I roar at the two. Polly jumps slightly but remains silent.

"Look, son-" my father starts to reason.

"No. You tell me right now or I swear to god" I threaten him.

"Solomon's. Alfie's got her" he mutters.

I don't respond but instead rotate on my heels and run back into camp and find the fastest horse we've got, vaulting onto it's back I grab a shotgun from the back of the trap as I ride past and take off towards Birmingham, towards the Shelbys.

"Tommy? Tommy you bastard get out here!" I shout as I burst into the shop.

"What the bloody hells going on?" Arthur startles from his drunken stupor and rises from the table brandishing a knife wildly.

"Alfie fucking Solomons has got my fucking wife" I growl. Arthur's eyes widen.

"Neasa? Fuck sake!" He groans. Neasa and Arthur have always had a close platonic relationship so I know that I'll at least have him on board.

"I need to see Tommy" I can hear my voice raising once again.

"Alright, Bonnie. Calm down" Arthur moves to the door separating us from Tommy's office.

Without knocking Arthur barges straight in.

"Tommy get out here. Solomon's has taken Neasa and Bonnie's going out of his mind" Arthur informs his brother.

The next minute sees Tommy and Michael leaving his office and John comes clattering in through the door which separates the office from the house.

"I'll round up a strong group of men and we'll leave immediately" Tommy decides while puffing casually on a cigarette.

"You'd better start praying that we get her back without a scratch" I threaten Tommy who rolls his eyes in response.

As soon as we reach Alfie's bakery I'm out of the car.

"Right, you lot wait out here with your guns while Bonnie and I go in" Tommy orders and then turns to me.

"You, calm the fuck down you can't just run in there" Tommy tells me. I grunt in response already impatient to get inside.

"Whatever, let's go" I huff before striding towards the building. 

Tommy curses behind me and jogs to catch up and we both slink through the door.

Inside it's suspiciously quiet. Deathly silent in fact. There's absolutely no one around which is very unusual for the Solomon's bakery.

"They're expecting us" Tommy states the obvious.

I scoff and continue walking towards what appears to be the door to an office.

As I near the room I can hear what appears to be sounds of fighting coming from inside which pushes me into a run.

I can hear Tommy's footsteps behind me as I reach the door, I stop and draw my gun while turning to Tommy with my finger to my lips.

Now the sounds from inside can be heard much clearer.

"I don't know anything, get away from me!" My wife's voice is heard clearly from behind the doors. I don't hesitate to enter the room, gun raised.