Chapter 5: Wedding?

Chaeyoung PoV

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Park Chaeyoung as your lawfully wedded wife" the priest called out

"I do."

"Do you Park Chaeyoung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband"

"I"

It took everything within me the finish the sentence

"Do"

I face Jungkook only to see his cold expression The year ahead is definitely going to be hell.

"You may now kiss the bride"

My eyes widened at the sentence without anytime to react I see Jungkook's subtle smirk before he wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

It was sweet and gentle, his lips fit mine perfectly, you can sense the nervousness between us

It was sweet and gentle, his lips fit mine perfectly, you can sense the nervousness between us. But strangles I enjoy it.

I kiss back, feeling his growing smirk as I did, the cheering and clapping in the distance.

We both pulled away briefly looking into each others eyes. Then we're both brought back to reality at the sound of whistling from Jungkook's friends.

There are a lot more guests than I had thought, it seems like jungkook's father invited everyone he knew. I on the other hand invited a small handful. There's no need to invite people who doesn't actually care about what is going on in my life, I realised that during my fathers funeral. Some people simply arrive to such events so that they can gossip about it later on.

Pathetic I know.

I see my mother and Jennie sitting on the first row along side Jungkook's parents. My mother looks bored out of her mind, but that's nothing knew, Jennie is smiling at me.

I intertwine my arm with Jungkook's as his father made it clear that we had to act like a real couple, no one is to know that mine and Jungkook's marriage isn't real

Me and Jungkook were greeting guests thanking them for comming, but honestly Jungkook did most of the talking as a lot of the people that came were business related.