Chapter 36: Go?

*Follow this account to know when I next update. I love you all so much, enjoy reading.*
♥️♥️

Chaeyoung PoV

Chaeyoung PoV

"I'm okay. I'm okay." I sniffle, pushing myself out of Jungkook's Arms

"No you're not" his hands holding my arms

"I'm okay, really, I'm okay."

"If you were really okay 1. That wouldn't have happened" he's says as he nods towards the shattered mess on the hospital floor.

"And 2. If you were okay, you wouldn't have said it twice. Clearly it's you who you're trying to convince, not me." He finishes

I look into his eyes than always seem to calm me, comfort me. But, seeing them I know I'm not the only one suffering. The bags under his eyes making it clear that he hasn't been sleeping. His skin looks slimmer. Has he been eating properly?

I want to ask him questions, but I don't. I don't deserve to know how he is.

"I'm sorry" I blurt out

"You haven't done anything wrong. Don't say sorry" he subtly smiles at me

But I don't return it.

"Everything I have ever done is wrong. We lost
the baby because of me, Mina and Chanyeol is because of me, my "mother" hating me is because of me, everything is because of me." My heart hammering against my chest, as my lungs desperately gasp for air. I feel the hot tears streaming down my face.

"Hey, it's not your fault, this isn't because of you Chaeyoung, none of it is."

I shake my head that feels like it'll explode at any given time.

Jungkook pulls me back into his chest stroking my head "shhh, shhh, it's just a panic attack okay? Breathe with me. Inhale..." "...exhale"

After a few attempts I finally calm down

"Me being alive is wrong, I should've never been born. I was and still am a mistake and there's nothing I can't ever do to change it."

"No your not. You're the woman I love. The woman I'll always love"

"You don't understand." I whisper

"Then tell me."

I shake my head. "You don't know me"

"But I do. I do know you. Because you
are someone that's worth knowing"

He brings his right hand gently placing it on my tear stained cheek.

"I love you Chaeyoung"

I grip my hand over his right one.

"I don't deserve you're love. My life is nothing but a series of unfortunate events. I've been cursed with bad luck since the day I was in my mother's womb"

"Where's this coming from?"

"I—" it's like my mouth automatically shuts down. I don't want to talk about me technically being an illegitimate child, not here and not now.

His brown eyes stare into mine waiting for an answer.

"We don't work jungkook." His hand falls from my cheek.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I still haven't forgiven you for what you did. The company, how could you?"

His eyes slightly widen at my response.

"Chaeyoung about that I-" I cut him off

"You may know me, but you don't understand me. What the company means to me, had you of known you'd realised the kind of mistake you're making. You took away the only thing that let me escape when personal was took much for me. It's taught me to be professional so that emotions can't consume you."

My voice is a little louder

"I love you jungkook, and I know you love me. But, we don't understand eachother."

"Then we'll learn." He urges

I shake my head. "It's too late"

"It's never too late. Why are you giving up?"

"I'm not giving up. I'm letting you go."

Jungkook's eyes full of sadness, pain, anger, confusion, fear, then finally disappointment. He gets up from the bed and walks towards the door.

This is for the best my mind says.

"So we're broken up." He says as his hand reaches the door knob.

I don't reply, afraid any sound will cause me to break. Broken? We've both been broken far before we had even met each other.

A silence follows.

"I guess that means we are."

*** PLAYLIST SONG TO LISTEN TO AFTER FINISHING THIS CHAPTER
"SOMEONE YOU LOVED" BY LEWIS CAPALDI ***
————————————————————————
FOR SNEAK PEAKS INTO UPCOMING CHAPTERS FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @itscheexo

*** PLAYLIST SONG TO LISTEN TO AFTER FINISHING THIS CHAPTER  "SOMEONE YOU LOVED" BY LEWIS CAPALDI ***————————————————————————FOR SNEAK PEAKS INTO UPCOMING CHAPTERS FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @itscheexo

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY LOVELIES ♥️

THEYRE BROKEN UP 😭

WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION TO THIS CHAPTER COMMENT BELOW 👏♥️

Thank you so much for all of your love and support I love you all to the moon and back.

Remember that you're amazing just the way you are, be who you are and never change, love yourself and the right people will also love you ♥️

BE HAPPY :)

- CHEE ♥️