Chapter 11: Stay?

Jungkook PoV

Me and Mina arrived at the hotel that me and Chaeyoung are to be staying. I made sure we all have our separate rooms.

After me and Mina checked into the hotel and dropped off our luggage we decided to go out and grab dinner.

I don't where Chaeyoung is right now, I don't even have a number. I know crazy right. I don't have my wife's phone number. i called her when we were back at the airport on her work phone, but that phone's been switched off. I do it know her personal phone number.

I guess we never had the need to call each other. I just hope she's safe.

Chaeyoung PoV

"Thank you Chanyeol-ah, we'll see each other again soon," I said waving at him as her drove off his car after dropping me off at the hotel.

*sigh*
I have no choice but to stay at this hotel, if his parents  found out who knows what'll happen

I walk in and go to the front desk

"Good evening, I'm Pa-" I stopped when I realise I'm not a Park anymore.

"I'm Jeon Chaeyoung, I have a room booked" I said to the employee

"Here you go ma'am, Room 105" the employee said as he handed me the room key.

After taking the lift I arrived at my room,
I open the door and step in.  The room was nice and cozy

At least I get a room to myself

At least I get a room to myself. Saves me from having to deal with Jungkook and Mina i thought to myself.

I bet they're sharing a room together.

*yawns*

I grabbed my laptop and decided to do  work which I knew was pending. It's not like I have anything else to do now anyway.

I walked to the desk that was placed in the room and began that typing my fingers away at the keyboard when my eyes began drooping and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Jungkook PoV

The last 2 hours have been spent reading a few documents in Mina's room as she informed me with the companies latest statistics

Walking back to my room I stopped at Room 105, Chaeyoung's room.Room 105. Is she back? Should I check?

 Is she back? Should I check?