Chapter 23:Truth?

Chaeyoung POV

"Run!" Jungkook Shouts, a wave of confusion ran over me, but now wasn't the time to be caught up in my thoughts.

Damn I hate running.

He rapidly grabs my hand and we begin running, we ran out of the road and into a small alley way that was close yet far enough to be away from the creepy man

Jungkook places us both against the hard Concrete wall, he hovers above me, almost sheltering me behind a large container, hiding, we both remain silent, thousands of questions run through my mind at 100 miles per hour. The silence was filled with our heavy breathing with our bodies touching as electricity drills through me. I cant tell if it's the adrenaline from running, or the distance between us. I'd be lying if I said I didn't him Jungkook incredibly attractive during this situation. The cold night was beginning to fall, I hear a sigh of relief  escape from his soft lips

"What is it?" I whisper,

He look at me, almost hesitantly, I find myself drowning into his deep brown eyes. He was clearly hiding something from me. He knows something.

"That man, he's working for the man that rang you yesterday. The one that has your father captive. And he was after... you" Jungkook calmed explained.

I pushed him lightly off me, "you should've told me sooner! how could you let him go, why did we run away? We could've got to know answers. Jungkook we could've got to know whose behind all this!" I exclaim annoyed at the fact that he let such an opportunity go.

"I didn't have a choice Chaeyoung, I have to protect you, it's what your father wants. it's what I want." He confess, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean by it's what my father wants how would you know?" I question

"I'm not talking about this here" he replied

"Then lets go home" i state, my voice hitching towards the end, as a The icy wind wrapped around me.

Jungkook takes off his jacket and places it over me. I just let him, knowing if he didn't I'd probably freeze to death.

*few moment later*

"Come", I follow Jungkook up to his room.

"Showing you this, may be right. May be wrong."

He grabs a small metal box from under his bed and hands it to me.

"Open it"

I carefully open it to see a bundle of photographs, I pick one and soon realise they're all of me. All from when I was young, perhaps 5 years old to present day, school, high school, college, university. All of it's been documented without my knowledge.

"What the hell is all of this?" I question Jungkook, my hands shaking, I've been stalked my whole life.