Chapter 9: Again?

Chaeyoung POV
Still in Jungkook's arms, I finally began to feel better. My breathing returned to normal, and my tears seemed to have dried up. I was happy he was here... suddenly a voice interupted my thoughts, and our embrace.

"Jungkook Oppaaaaaaa" a woman screeched annoyingly causing Jungkook to let go of my body causing me to  immediately miss his warmth

"Mina, you made it just in time" he then replied smiling at her and then giving her a brief hug.
My heart sunk at seeing them two so close. What's this I'm feeling?

She then turned to me

"Ah this must be Chaeyoung" she then said eyeing me head to toe, she radiated annoyance

"Ah this must be Chaeyoung" she then said eyeing me head to toe, she radiated annoyance. Yh i don't like her. She held Jungkook's hand and From what I could already see she was far too clingy and desperate for attention.

Great I thought to myself as I mentally rolled my eyes, her presence was already irritating my skin cells. I know I'd just met her, but her presence is enough for me to dislike her even breathing the same air as me.

"And you must be...." I begin, trailing off as I study her expressions, clearly something behind that fake smile of hers.

She simply huffed.
"You don't recognize me do you" she then said

I furrowed my eyebrows even more confused,

"Myung Mina. The one and only. We meet again Park Chaeyoung "she then held her left hand out for me to shake with a sly smirk on her face

Then it all came back to me.

We both went to the same university, she was in my Economics class. I was always the top of my class and she was always second. I never thought of her as a rival but instead a friend. But it was different for her, she did of me. She believed I was her rival. And soon grew obsessed with the fact that I was first.

She took everything away from me. My friends, almost my grades, boyfriends. Anything that could possibly give me happiness. She made it her duty to ensure I wouldn't get it. Quite pitiful if you ask me.

Then came the last straw. She became so adamant in taking my place that in our final year she bribed the teacher  for the answers to the exam however she got caught. And so did the teacher.

Because of me.

I over heard them speaking and recorded the entire conversation, after retrieving the evidence I sent it to our schools chairman.

But I did it for her. She need to get out of her pointless obsession.