Chapter 33: Fall?

I LOVE YOU
( follow this account to know when I next update and for me to communicate with you beautiful humans )  <3

Chaeyoung PoV  ~~

I rush into my bedroom frantically gathering my things and throw them into the biggest suitcase I could find. After several minutes of packing not all, but what I need, I head downstairs ready to leave. I need some time away from them, I need to sort out my life, I need to work out what to do next. Knowing me I'll understand what to do soon, but right now, I can't deal with this.

I hear the main door shut signifying Jennie's exit out of the house. In the end they'll all leave me...

With so many thoughts spiralling in my head, I don't know who I trust any more. Is this the whole reason why Jungkook didn't want me go back to being the CEO? It's not because he was worried about me, but because he didn't want to finding out his scheme. Why he took me to Spain? Knowing I would know nothing of what was really happing, not because he wasn't to ensure my protection.

Carrying the stupidly large, grey suitcase I pack down the stairs, 3 steps down I find myself struggling to keep balance and before I know it my knees buckle down to the hard wooden surface,

It all happened so quickly, I could even react until I found myself lying in my stomach at the bottom of the stairs within seconds with a cut on my forehead, a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

I force myself to roll onto my side as I clutch my stomach screaming in pain. I scream and scream hoping someone will hear me. Trying to push my self onto my feet my legs tremble causing me to fall down harder and the pain terribly worse.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP"

I yell and yell.

No one's here.

Just me.

All alone.

I shriek as the pain gets more and more unbearable, tears begin to brim my eyes as I bite down on my lower lip to distract myself from the pain.

Fear consumes me.

"Help" I shout again, my voice becoming fainter every time I do so, the pain so excruciating my voice gives up on me.

"Help" I whisper as I feel blood stream down my face.

Suddenly I hear the front door open, an a glimmer of hope comes through.

"CHAEYOUNG!" I hear Taehyung exclaim

He rushes down onto his knees "you're going to be okay," his voice shaken as he dials an ambulance.

"It hurts, it hurts so much" I cry out but barely audible as the agonising pain continues to pierce through me.

————————————————————————

3 Chapters In a Week?? wow I'm crazy :) but I love it, and you <3

This is an incredibly short chapter ♥️
However I hope you enjoyed it.

What will happen to Chaeyoung?

I love you all to the moon and back, your support is unbelievable x

Please share this story if you enjoy it so far,

Be happy my lovelies

( EDIT:  hey my loves, I will try to update ASAP, I currently have exams going on and so I'm having to dedicate time towards them, I'm not sure when I'll update next, but I will soon ♥️ thank you for everything, I love you)

Socials:

(Follow for exclusive sneak peaks into upcoming chapters and occasional fan girling) <3

Instagram: @itscheexo
Twitter: @itscheexo
- Chee ♥️